Chapter 13 part One

Ty’s POV

I look to my sister, whom is in the midst of a break down. I walk to her and pick her up easily she throws her hands around my neck. “Come on. We'll all meet at the hospital.”

“I-I’m riding with you.” Sophia says.

“Okay.” That's probably a good thing. That way I can focus on her. We all go our separate ways and and head for the hospital. When we get there, we're met with chaos everywhere. Sophia grabs my hand. We go to a room which seems to be the center of the chaos. “No.” I say as I see the doctors struggling to keep Ella from flatlining. “No!” I yell. A nurse sees me.

“Sir, you're both going to have to leave so the doctors can work on her.” He says calmly. He leads Sophia and me to a waiting area where Bryant and everyone else is. I look to them all and see multiple forms of distraughtness on their faces. Sophia pulls me down in a chair beside her. She lays on me and I shakingly take her hand and she does the same to me. My sister is the only reason I haven't lost it completely. She's the only thing keeping me together and I guess I'm that for her also. This is like my mother all over again. But worse.

This feels like I'm losing my heart. Like someone just came and ripped my heart straight from my chest. I feel like part of myself is dying from the inside out. I feel like nothing can fix this other than seeing Ella again. Seeing her alive and breathing. Laughing at something I said. Or riding on the back of my bike with me. I would give anything to be able to see that faux hurt on her face when she gets a new tattoo. Or to see her at a bar throwing back another glass of alcohol. I would gladly take her place.

I would give my soul away to have her by my side, happy and smiling with our friends and family. I would do anything on this world to see her again. Alive and happy once again. Like she should be. God, if, no, when she makes it, I promise I'm going to tell her how much she means to me. How much I truly love her. I know she's happy with Jackson, but I can't leave this place knowing she doesn't know how I feel.

A nurse walks up to where we are. “Is there a Bryant Daniels or Sophia Moore here?”

Sophia leans stands up and so does Bryant. “That's us.” He says. “How is she?”

“She's stable. She's in a coma. We aren't sure if she'll make it the next few days,but if she makes it past the next forty eight hours, she'll live. She may never ride again, but she'll live. The next two days are crucial.”

Sophia nods. “Can we see her?”

He looks at all of us. “Only a few at a time.”

Sophia looks at Bryant. “Go ahead and go.” Bryant and my dad both go to the room. Sophia just stands there and I can see she's struggling with herself. She hits a wall. “Fuck!” Grayson, Jackson, and I all jump up. She leans her head against the wall, tears falling down her face.

“Sophie…” I say. Grayson walks to her and leads her to him and holds her while she sobs into his chest. He starts soothing her. She screams and hits him in frustration and Grayson flinches slightly, probably from his ribs. I go to her. “I got her.” She wraps her arms around my neck and I pick her up like she's a child again.

“It's not fair.” She says between sobs. Oh wow. Deja vu.

“I know” I sit down and look at Sophia’s hand. It's gonna be bruised pretty bad. Bryant and my dad walk back and can Bryant has been crying. Sophia stands up and grabs Grayson's hand and tugs him along with her. She goes to the room. And I sit there looking down at my hands. I look over at Jackson and see he's quiet. He takes a phone that looks like Ella's out of his pocket. It's vibrating. He walks off. Who could be calling? Oh god. Mel.