28

Wedding shopping

Hussain"s POV

I woke up as usual and went to Masjid to pray Fajir and after that went for a walk. Then when I returned home Dad called me and said he wants to talk. So I quickly took shower and then went downstairs.  There Dad was seated with Mom. And I also joined them.

"Dad you wanted to talk to me so I am here" I said

"Yes Beta, I wanted to talk to you about your future.  Now it's enough time that you both being engaged couple.  I was wondering how about fixing your marriage date in march?  " Dad asked

"Hmm Dad I am okay with it" I said.

"Dad, Bhai will be okay even on tomorrow, because he is missing his princess Aliya" Maha said

" well said betti " Dad said and laughed.

"Choti you will get time one day so be careful " I said

"I don't care "Maha said and went to the kitchen in a same way she came. 

"Hussain!  I am going to Aliya's home with your Mom. To talk about wedding date."Dad said.

" Insha Allah "I said

Then I had breakfast and I went upstairs to my room. Because today is Saturday and no office.  So I on my laptop and did some work on it and went downstairs.  Then my Mom and Dad were about to leave.  So I waited until they leave. I don't know what to do it's like nothing is going on in my mind except Aliya's thoughts.  And soon she is gonna be my wife. I been waiting for that day and finally the countdown will begin today.  I felt the hours as days. Because I was waiting for my Mom and Dad to return home to hear the great news. I was quite happy at around 3.30 when Dad said they left. And I didn't ask over the phone because anyway they are coming home. But I was waiting for more than an hour. Still they didn't reach so I called Dad to see they both had gone on the wedding shopping. 

"Dad , are you serious?  " I asked

"Haan Beta your Mom said she saw this pink Saree in the shop and she wants to get that for her Bahu" Dad said.

"Oh okay,  I know Mom must be so excited" I said.

"Yes son not only your Mom even I was so happy " Dad said

" Alhamdu Lillah!  " I said

" The greatest blessings we got from Allah is you and Maha" Dad said

"Dad come home then we can sit and talk " I said before Dad start the conversation. 

"Insha Allah but I hope you're Mom won't say there is more to do shopping, today only the date is confirmed and she has started her job. "Dad said and laughed

"I know Dad , If you need a lorry to take the things home I can send " I said jokingly. 

" That's good idea"  Dad said

" Hussain Beta , Fahad was there today so you can call him and meet him, After all he is gonna be your brother in law" Dad said.

" Oh okay Dad I will do that" I said

"Allah Hafiz "  I said

"Allah Hafiz Bata " Dad said

After talking to my Dad I called Fahad and he said he is at home. And he will be glad to meet me. I said to come over to my home because then we can have chat for as long as we want.  Because we both know each other from childhood.  He was so small but very smart for his young age. And I never thought even in my dreams that he will become my brother in law. I started to remember the day I  met Aliya once in Ali's place.  She was very bubbly type. And frankly I just loved her smile which I get to see on her face every time. That eye always made me feel like ....

 That eye always made me feel like

"

BOOHOO ...

I went back words and was about to fall down then . Fahad gripped my hand and made me stand straight. 

"Oh man you scared me! " I said. 

"Opps sorry Bro , I saw you in your dream land so I bought back you to the earth." Fahad said

"All because of your sis " I said and stopped.

"Ha ha I know same thing you have done to my sister " Fahad said and smiled

"So how are you ?  And what's up ?" I asked

"I am all good, you  tell me how do you feel about getting married in a two weeks time ? " Fahad asked

"What !!!  two weeks " I asked with shorck

"Yes bro , and don't be shorck because that's what you wanted right?  " Fahad asked

"For me okay, but what about Aliya? " I asked

"Don't worry meri Jiju (brother in law) my Didi is all fine and in fact she gave me this to give you !" Fahad said and gave a gift box.

I didn't had any patience so I opened it in front of Fahad. Because it's the first gift I received from my princess.  It’s a watch. 

"Didi says that when you see time you will remember her so that's why she wanted to get this for you " Fahad said

"Really!  She said that ? "I asked with excitement. 

"Yes bro believe me " Fahad said. 

Then we both chat for some time until about 6.30 . When the Magrib Azan was called we both went to the Masjid and prayed together. I asked Du'a.

Ya Allah bless my parents and forgive all their sins. And bless me with strength to have a happy married life. I have my weakness and I do mistakes so bless my would be wife a pillar for me to live a great life. And bless me to be a great companion to my would be wife. Aameen.

Then we said Allah Hafiz and went in our ways. When I came home Mom and Dad was at home.