5

Finally agreed.

Hussain 's POV

After completing the day's work I went home to relax, but little I know what was waiting for me.

"Asalamu Alaikum Ammi" I said

"Walaikum Salam betta" Mom replied.

Then she looked at me and smiled as if she is thinking of something or wants to say something.

"Mom ! Why are you smiling?  What's the reason for your happiness? " I said and went and gave her hug.

"Go change and come I will keep dinner, And Dad wants to talk to you so hurry up" Mom said.

I wondered what could be and then thought maybe about the company because after coming back from London, Dad was so busy trying to get back to the previous business style which is very difficult. Even though Dad did all the planning before he come here yet there are more works.

I opened the cupboard and took my favourite white t-shirt and black track bottom and went to washroom to take shower. Half an hour later after praying Isha and Asking Du"a. I went down stair, Mom and Dad were already seated on the dining table.

" Asalamu Alaikum Dad" I said.

"Walaikum Salam Hussain " Dad said

" Where is Maha?" I asked at the same time she came from the kitchen caring curry dish.

"Bhai , why already missing me don't worry I will get this much attention only for few more months " Maha said and laughed. 

"Mom!  what's she saying? Choti ! Your going somewhere?  Don't tell me you are again talking about going to University.. " I was cut off by Dad.

"Hussain!  She already understood your long lecture about why your not sending her to university so don't start again " Dad said...

"Oh okay!  Sorry" I said.

"It's okay beta" Dad said.

"Ah! Dad, Mom told earlier that you want to talk about something with me " I asked.  And looked at him to hear whatever he wants to say so I will feel released from confusion.

I heard laughing from Mom and Maha I looked at them with questioning look but they both didn't say anything except laughing more.

"Someone is in so hurry to find out the news ah " Dad said.

"Okay before you get angry and leave the table let me tell you, Beta you know my old friend Asad ! He came today and I told him about the proposal for you" said Dad.

"So what Dad " I asked so Dad will say something without having the food as ignoring the talk.

"Oh ho bhai ... your getting impatient ah to get to know who is my Bhabhi! " Maha said and stuffed her mouth with Roti before I ask her to shut up.

" Maha beta chup karo (keep quiet) Dad is talking with him ma so don't interpret " Mom said. 

"So he said He will give his Daughter in Marriage for you, I knew you will agree with this " Dad was saying but I cut him off.

"But I don't know her, how can I say anything regarding this matter?  " I said.

"No beta when you were small you both have play together when I take you all to their place" Dad said.

"That's two decades ago Dad! How am I supposed to remember with whom I played when I was small and if by any chance I remember her, she must be changed Now because we are no more kids Dad!" I said 

"No! Beta try to understand he helped me, when my own family left me on the road without anything and anywhere to go, He took me to his home and gave roof over our head and today I am running our company because of him. I am always Thankful  for him so I thought to make you his Son in Law and pay him back and he said yes" Dad said.

"I know Dad! We should be thankful to Asad Uncle for helping us. but there will be other ways to  pay back we can give money or house, This won't be the only option" I said

"But, Beta for Asad money doesn't have value in front of Family and friends. So this is the only option I have Beta, And i am man of promise so make my promise complete! " Dad said.

I felt frustrated at the same time confused where am I stuck?  I can't make Dad feel embarrassed in front Asad Uncle or I can't accept it whole hearted because I am not ready for any commitments yet I gave the reply as a obedient Son.

" Dad! don't worry I will fulfill your promise to Asad Uncle, but give me some time so I can do something in life before I take biggest responsible" I  said.

Dad was so happy he hugged me as soon as I said yes. Then Mom and Maha hugged me by congratulating me for agreeing with Dad's promise.  They knew me very well that I never do anything to disappoint them yet this time they took my advantage. 

I was lost in my own world I didn't realise until Dad  called me with high tone.
"HUSSAIN! "

"Ha ! DAD ? " I said.

"Don't worry Beta, I have trust in you that you will be a responsible Husband to Aliya" Dad said.

"Aliya!  Oh so her Name is Aliya!" I thought to myself. 

Then after getting back to room and for office work I herd knock on the door so.
I said " come in"
and kept the laptop on the side to give my attention to the person coming to my room.

"Bhai ! I have Bhabhi"s photo do you want to see ?" Maha asked.

"I don't want to see her because my likes won't apply" I said as matter of fact. 

"Bhai! It's your right to see her before Marriage so the love will increase on your heart for Aliya Bhabhi " Maha said.

"Okay! You won't leave my room to let me do my works until you show me her photo! Don't delay please hurry up" I said.

"Oh ho Romeo is in s hurry to see his Juliet!"  Said Maha  *Wink*

"Okay Bhai jee barke Dheko  (see until you feel satisfied) "Maha said and showed the phone screen to me ..

"What's this joke ? " I asked Maha

"HA Bhai don't get panic,  Bhabhi is wearing Niqab that's why I showed this! And you must be happy na finally you get to see your would be wife!" Maha said with laughing and ran. 

"Choti I won't leave you ! " I said and ran after her but she quickly went out of the room and closed the door behind.  When I opened my room door I saw the opposite room door is closing which is Maha room..

"I won't leave you " I said near her room door and came back while hearing Maha laughing....