4

Life is a gift from Allah. 

Aliya's POV

I waited for my Mom and Dad in the dining room, then my phone beeped and I took the phone to check there are more than 10 whatsapp messages.  There was some discussion going on in my friends group about Upcoming Get together, every month we keep get together in someone 's place and this time in my childhood and school friend Aya's place so she was inviting and other 14 friends were saying,

"So excited to meet you girls"

"Wah finally the day is confirmed"

" Sorry I won't be able to attend because my Mom is not feeling well"

It went on and I also confirmed my attendance and went back to check what's the other message. 

Sanam= ■image

I click to open what's the photo then I found a photo of some celebrity but I can't recall seeing this photo in Sanam "s phone nor she said anything about him today

I click to open what's the photo then I found a photo of some celebrity but I can't recall seeing this photo in Sanam "s phone nor she said anything about him today. I know she is having some crazy crush in celebrates, she used to show when she comes to my place or even sometimes she sends photo as now.

Me= New one ? Not again.. for your kind information I am not interested in your silly things and I have better things to do so please stop this nonsense.

Sanam=You won't say nonsense when you get to know the person.  *wink*

Me=who is he ?

Sanam = isn't he HS ? *Wink*

Me= HS?

Sanam=Handsome! Oh ho your tube light...

Sanam = Wait!!!! Already You must be having loads of  his photos  na ! * wink*

Me= why should I have someone else photo as if I am gonna marry him ! * smirk *

Sanam = Awwww finally you agreed! ....*wink, wink , wink*

Me= what ? It's Hussain?  *wondering *

Sanam =wah finally you found ! Of course when you're going to be his better half " ♡♡♡

Me= *Angry face * stop it! It won't happen because He is  someone else's future, And don't mess with someone's life !! * Angry face *

Me= By the way how did you got the photo?

Sanam =Uncle Google *Laughing face *

Me= but how did you know the name?

Sanam =I asked Papa about Hameed uncle then he said * wink *

Me=You !!!!!!!

Sanam = oh hoo someone is blushing blushing ah....

Sanam = see finally you agreed, you do blush when you hear about Hussain !.. *wink *

Me=when did I agree ? * angry face *

Sanam = obviously. . when you're silent that's the only meaning.  .. awww..

Me= was talking with Mom, DAD is calling so I will chat with you later..I am telling you so you won't create some point in your jigsaw puzzle mind...

Sanam = I will be waiting to hear your, Yes.... ♡♡♡

Sanam =Allah Hafiz. . Take care soon to be Engaged.  .. ♡

I went upstairs and knocked the door  when Dad said come in I opened the door, And saw Dad seated on his writing table with some papers.
"Dad did you call me ?"I asked by taking sat opposite to him.
"Princess,  My friend Hameed asked your proposal for his son! " Dad said and looked at me .
"What did you said Dad ? "I asked while dismissing the nervousness..

"I wanted to say yes, because you know he is more like brother to me so I can't refuse but still I asked him to give sometime so I can talk with my princess " Dad said.

I looked down because I don't know what to say, I was lost in my thoughts I didn't notice tears building up in my eyes until Dad wiped the one which fell on my cheeks. 

"Sorry Dad , I am .. "I was cut off by my Dad.

"It's okay Princess I will say no, if you... " This time Dad was cut of by me.

"No Dad,  I am Okay with this,  also I am worried that soon I will be leaving you , Mom and Bhai " I said.

" Don't worry, you will always be in my heart and in my prayers no matter what!" Dad said .

I hugged my Dad and let the cry fill the room without any barriers.  Because sometimes it's good to cry out than keeping inside. 

"If Dad's and Princess 's hugging and crying is over can you all tell me what's the decision?  " Asked Mom by entering the room.

"Mom ! I will miss you "  I said and hugged her tightly.

"Why are you going somewhere? " Mom Asked with concern.

Dad and me started to laugh by making Mom more puzzled by teasing her without saying directly. I felt it's enough of mind game so I pulled Mom to the bed side and made her sit because I knew she will also start to get emotional by saying she will miss me and all. After all Mother like daughter, daughter like mother. 

"Mom, I was about to say when Dad cut me off by saying. 
"She said Okay " Dad aaid.
I looked at Dad who is beaming with Happiness and I felt so happy to see him smiling by knowing the reason for his smile is me .. ♡