25

Aliya's POV

Party time

When we were going down can hear loud noises from the dining room.  And Maha was silent for a moment. I told her " welcome to  real Dasi family " then she laughed and we both joined them. The lunch was served and everyone was too busy enjoying the food and company.

Then everyone got together and clean the table and did the dishes.  It was nice to see all of them doing work as working in a restaurant. Riya said that I should be dressed as bride and when she asked for others opinion they all agreed.  So they took me back to my room and dressed me in a choli and wore bangles. Tina is a beautician so she did my makeup.  I got shock when I saw my reflection in the mirror. when they asked me to open my eyes.

"Masha Allah you looks like bride only groom is missing " Riya said

"Why not will send photo to Hussain "Zoya said

"Yes, Bhai will get so happy to see you Bhabhi "Maha said

"Okay so give me your phone "zoya  asked me

"Here rake it " I said

"First call him na it will be so much fun to tease him " zoya  said

"I don't have his number and I am not chatting " I said

"What ! " I heard few of my friends asking at the same time

"Yes , Bhabhi is not chatting with Bhai anymore "Maha said

"But why ?" Zoya asked

"Yeah it will increase your bonding " Tina said

"Oh ho girls enough but I have an idea "Maha said with little smile on her lips.

"What's the idea " I asked

"Oh ho Madame is getting impatient ah ? " Riya asked

Then I kept silent because I know if I try to say anything also they won't leave me and by mistake I asked that question. So I just smiled and waited

"I can call bhai from my phone, but will put to speak phone and Bhai knows that I'm here " Maha said

Then as soon as Maha said everyone got so much energy and jump around in agreement.  I don't know what is gonna happen.  Because my friends are unpredictable even I don't know what will they say specialy Riya and Tina . When they call and the phone was ringing I felt butterflies in my belly. I felt to take the phone and cut it but then again they won't leave me so I just waited with hope that he should not answer.when I just felt reviled the deep voice came from the other end.

"Asalamu Alaikum Choti " Hussain

"Walaikum Salam Bhai " Maha said

"So are you missing your Bhai or your Bhabhi is missing me ? " Hussain asked

Then all the faces turn in my way. I felt my face is heating up so I just looked down and waited. Wishing to tell him that phone was on speaker.
But I didn't get the guts to tell.

"Bhai I am missing you but not more than Bhabhi "Maha said

"Tell her don't worry I will come soon to take her "Hussain said

Again everyone made ohhh shape faces and looked at my way.

"I will tell for sure Bhai " Maha said

"Bhai your not missing Bhabhi? " Maha asked

" we miss someone who is living apart but My cupcake is always in my thoughts so no I am not missing her but yeah missing her presence " Hussain said.

"Really!  " I asked with my own thoughts

Then I felt a wired face from all of my friends.  And I am sure they are gonna kill me literally.  Because I didn't realise what I am saying until the words cane out of my mouth. 

"Enjoy Cupcake Allah Hafiz "Hussain said and cut the callas if he knew the whole time that I was listening and he said purposely.

For next half an hour I was murdered by my whole bunch of friends. And finally they all remembered the party when Mom call all of us to inform that our other friends also has come.

We went down and start the party.  It’s more like the islamic organisations.  Because Maher Zain 's songs were planning in the background and all the friends are talking and taking selfi.  Then we had "musical chairs" game then some random question and answer session.  Something like truth or dare .

That too well planned to trap me with questions. But me being a chatterbox gave a honest answers because I am not good at dares.

Around 6:30 in the evening one by one left. And at 7 :00 my home was totally silent. Me and my mom started the cleaning process as soon as they all left.