14

The feelings.

Hussain ' s POV

When I went down to have my dinner I saw Ammi and Maha smiling at me, As I look funny or there is something on my face.

"What ? " I asked

Then the laughter only I got as reply so I ignored and took the chair opposite Maha in our big dining table. And something caught my eye. I asked Maha what's the special for dinner,  then she pointed at the tray which was covered with white clothe. I got up and went and life it to see Brownies and Cakes.

"Did someone sent this to us ? " I asked Ammi by sitting back. 

"Yes, betta Today Asad Uncle came and he bought this, My Bahu has maid. "Ammi said with smile. 

I started to felt so happy and got impatient to eat it as little kid. I don't like sweets much but brownies are my favourite. Still when I saw I didn't had mood to have it but when I heard it's from Aliya suddenly I got urged to have it. But I controlled by stuffing mouth with Roti. Even though I lost my appetite. 

I got kicked in my leg so I lift my face to see Maha smiling at me. I smiled back at her knowing it's Aliya's way of saying sorry, The foods.

Hmm not bad she have caring heart.

I thought to myself and when I look at Maha she giggled and Ammi and Abbu looked at her to see why she is laughing. Then she being a news reporter's work, said everything from start to finish without leaving anything left. I glad at her but it didn't work out because she didn't look at my way, very well knowing I am getting angry with her. But Ammi and Abbu being sweet parents they laughed and took it opposite as I thought.

"Betta, don't trouble my daughter in law, she is so sweet and have heart of a gold. May Allah bless both of you. "Ammi said and blow me a kiss.

"But Ammi! I said and continue having my Roti.

I was feeling so blessed to have a wonderful parents who are more like my friends.  And now future wife who will bake for me and look after me. By just thinking of Aliya I get smile on my face so I quickly change the topic to make myself comfortable.  After the dinner I was about to have brownies I got call. I checked the I'D and it's from one of my client, I answered the call and went to my room to check the laptop for emails.

When I was done with call I got busy with work in my laptop. Then suddenly I heard knock on my door. "Come in " I said without looking up.

"Bhai,  this is not fair,  Aliya Bhabhi has done and send these brownies specialy for you but you are not having even a bite. "Maha said with little annoyed tone.

"Oh, I forgot" i said and I closed the laptop to get up then I saw Maha is having small box filled with brownies. and she sat on my bed near the sofa.

" Bhai, you are lucky to get Aliya Bhabhi, see she has send that letter also in pink cover so it's for me but she already messaged me saying it's for her would be husband " Maha said the last line little dramatically. 

"She said that ! " I asked Maha.

"She didn't say but I am saying "Maha said and laughed.

"Okay jokes apart,  she is waiting for your forgiveness and you know from morning she is been planning to give suprise for you, "Maha asked

"Let me try the brownies, hmm yummy,  "I said

"So what shall I say? " Maha asked

"Tell her! apology accepted "I said to Maha and went back to enjoy the brownies. 

Then I saw Maha texting and she looked at me with confusion.

"Bhabhi is asking what about the letter! Did you read or not yet ? " Maha asked.

"Tell her, I will read and write back to her soon" I said to Maha, and with that she left my room.

After enjoying the brownies as I have been starving for the whole day, I again open my laptop to check if I get any emails but there were no any emails so I closed it and got ready to sleep after praying Isha.

When I got to bed to sleep I remember the pink cover with rose.
So I took it out and turned it open and I found few papers stapled together. It's a letter. So I started to read.

---------------------------------------------------------

Asalamu Alaikum
         How are you? I am not so good because I am hurt that you are angry with me. But Alhamdu Lillah my life is going on well.

    Sorry I didn't mean to hurt you because making you angry is equal to getting myself hurt or more. I am a family person so family comes first even before myself.  Of course after the creator Allah,  Because without having love for the creator we can love the creation. 

Subhan Allah,  Allah has blessed me with great family and I always had Faith in Allah,  that one day he will send that special someone into my life to complete my deen. And until today I never loved anyone because I know it's not Halal love. I always believed in the love for the sake of Allah. And waited impatiently for your arrival. 

When my Dad said he selected you for me I gave my answer as yes, because my Dad said you are a pious person.  And that's all I wished to get from my future husband. I have written a whole notebook dedicated to you in that I have poured out my words so when I agreed to Marry you I saw my parents happiness because they also bought me up in a way where money or states doesn't matter but the Family and Faith does matter.  And I was a princess to my family yet they did their best to make me stronger emotionally and physically to be independent in my life. So one day I will be a good wife. Insha Allah.

I don't know when and how, but I fell for you even without meeting in person. I don't know how you feel about me that's why when I heard,  you are already engaged to One of my cousin"s friend and they called it off because you had girlfriend.
I know I shouldn't believed her, but what to do I am a human not machine to not to feel hurt or whatever you call it. That's why I thought to write this and explain to you.

I will always be there for you when you need a support and I will be careful next time when someone else say something against you. And I hope you like brownies. Please reply,  I will be waiting for your forgiveness. 

                          Yours truly
                                    Future wife.

---------------------------------------------------------

I closed the letter carefully left it on the bed side drawer. And lied back to ponder upon the letter. I didn't realise my eyes are wet by reading a true feelings of Aliya my would be wife. Now I realised my Ammi was right she is truly having a heart of a gold. Alhamdu Lillah for blessing me in my life. Day by day I am falling in love with her deeply. With her thoughts I fell asleep.