27

Gift 🎁

Aliya's POV

I opened the gift and I got tears in my eye. Yes I cried with happy tears.  Because it's something I just loved . It’s a lamp with wording I love you  also a boy and a girl in a heart shape.

I on that lamp and I don't know when the sleep over took me

I on that lamp and I don't know when the sleep over took me. When I woke up the lamp is still on. I checked the time and it was 3.00 am. Still there is a time for Fajir Prayer but today since I woke up. I got fresh and took wudu and prayed Thahajuth. Then Thanked Allah for blessing me with everything and specialy for Hussain who will be my Husband in near future.  And I asked for our future.  I always had a fear of knowing who will be my future Husband? Will he accept me for who I am ? When I do mistakes will he correct me ? Alhamdu Lillah today I feel like all my questions are answered. And I am fully satisfied with my soon to be husband.  I asked Du'a  for my parents and whole family then I asked to make me a great wife in future Aameen. After folding the Prayer mat I took the Qur'an and recited few pages until Fajir Azan.  When the Azan is called I prayed Fajir and took my notebook and wrote down all my feelings. 

Then I went down and made tea for my parents and did the breakfast. After sometimes my little brother came back from college because his exams are over and so we all had breakfast together. I did dishes and some cleaning work. Then took shower and was reading books on wattpad. My brother called me to go out. So we both went out. It was fun after long time I went out. I did some window shopping at first because most of the shops are closed.  Then we went to the restaurant and had watermelon drink. Then by 10.00 most of the shops are open. I did shopping quite a lot for me and something special for Hussain.  Because he always send gifts for me and I should also gift him. My brother wanted sports shoe so he got one and by the time we reach home it's almost 1.00 pm. I saw a white colour car outside our home and I knew there are visitors. 

"Fahad, who could be at this time?  " I asked while showing the car in front of us.

"Don't you know, it's the uncle Asad ' s car. I mean your Father in law's.  So probably he is there to see his Bahu. " Fahad said.

"Fahad don't scared me, your kidding right?  " I asked.

" What !  Why should I ? And what happened to you ? Look at yourself Didi " Fahad said and started to laugh. 

"Hmmm don't, just tell me how do I look ? " I asked  while removing my Niqab and pinning my hijab properly. 

"You look fine and this is not the first time you're meeting so chill Didi " Fahad said.

And before I say anything he just disappear inside the home. And I was wondering whether to enter the home or wait. I don't know what to do.  But I did what a normal girl would do in this kind of situation.  I went inside and saw Uncle and Aunty were having chat with my Mom and Dad.  I said Salaams and went upstairs to my room. I removed my Abaya and got fresh. I wore maxi dress and draped the hijab. Then came down and went in to the kitchen. There I saw tea cups are placed on the tray and the Sandwiches and biscuits also placed on a plate. I made the tea and waited for my Mom to come and take. After some time she came back with beaming and said Aunty is calling me. So I carried the try and went to the living room. I served the tea and foods. When I was about to sit on the chair which was near the sofa Aunty called me and asked to sit on the sofa beside her. I didn't had any choice so I went and sat. Masha Allah Aunty is very kind and she is found of me.  That's also a big relief for me. Because I have heard so many real life Bahu and Saas (Daughter in law and mother I'm law) fights. I always thought that when I get Saas I should try my best to make her impressed with me. But looks like I don't have to try harder because already she has liked me and accepted me as her family member. She asked about my wellbeing and then we both chat for long time. My mother was busy in the kitchen and Dad and Fahad were busy chatting with Uncle.

Then we served Lunch and at around 3.30 pm they left. Soon after they went Fahad was back to his teasing mode.  And Mom also joined with him and teasing me and suddenly saying.

"I am so happy but what will happen to me after some time ? " Mom said.

"Mom nothing won't happen and I am not gonna leave you anytime sooner " I said.

"No Bata, they are asking to take your Nikah in two months time" Mom said.

"What ? " I asked

"Didi, you are already engaged so don't tell me you were not thinking about marriage ! " Fahad said

"Haan Bata , I never expected to take the marriage this soon" Mom said

"Mom she is engaged and in two months or six months she has to marry na " Fahad said.

"Where is Dad ? " I asked ignoring the conversation in front of me.

" Your Dad went out to check the details of wedding planner " Mom said.

"When is the wedding?  " Fahad asked with excitement.

"Probably on first week of March because Asad Uncle said his brother is also coming from Australia" Mom said

I was shocked and happy at the same time. Because I been waiting for this news and when I hear it feels like,I am dreaming and one day I will wake up from my dream. I don't know what to say exactly because I was totally confused. I wish to share my thoughts with someone but by looking at my Mom, I feel like it's not the right time to talk to her. Because already she is in her emotional mood. And if I say anything it will make her more sad. So I called my friend Zoya but no answer. Tried Sanam she answered but she said she is busy at the moment.  Then I called Riya because I knew she will definitely answer my call and let me talk to her. And as I thought she answered and I poured out all my emotions and thought.  I doubt she understood fully what I am saying because even I don't know.