11

Misunderstanding.

Aliya's POV

I woke up for Fajir Prayer and prayed Fajir then start the day. After having breakfast I checked the phone and there are more than 50 whatsapp messages. I thought as usual group someone must have add something. 

But when I checked whatsapp 25 messages from Maha.

"Bhabhi don't get panic now"

Bhai said yes for Dad's happiness

But

Later on he changed a lot

You won't believe my Bhai who don't like shopping, did shopping to get things for you

The engagement ring and everything is his selection

He was so happy on that day

He was impatience to see your photos

True he wanted to go to Australia

But he didn't

Because he is changed now

And he is starting his own business with his friend

Everything is Allah's plan

We can't change anything "

I felt bad for getting to conclusion without knowing the truth so I thought to message her saying sorry, but again I felt why not call and it's morning time I won't disturb anyone 's sleep.  So I started to stroll down the contact list then Mom called me.

" Yes Mom coming give me a second " Me

"Aliya beta come now because I am going with your Dad to the hospital to see your Grandma so are you also coming? " Mom said.

"What happened to Grandma ? " I asked.

"She has got fever and admitted in the city hospital" Mom said.

"Oh I didn't know when ?" I asked.

" Just now your Furqan uncle called your Dad" Mom said.

"Mom, I will also come she will feel better by seeing all of us there" I said.

I wore my Abaya and took the Niqab and went down to the car by that time Mom and Dad came locking the home door. We reached hospital in half an hour.  And we went to see my grandma,  When we entered the room she was so happy to see us. Dad went and kissed her hand as in respect he always do that. Then I went and hugged her and sat near her.

We chat for long time, I said that from now on she can stay with us in the city but grandma being grandma she doesn't want to leave her home yet we didn't force her. Because at this age she need comfortable with her surrounding. I invite her to my wedding because she missed my engagement also because at that time she was feeling week due to high blood pressure.

"How can I  miss my little princess's wedding?  I will definitely come to stay there for 2 weeks" grandma said.

"Na na you have to stay for whole month grandma " I said.

"So for that keep the date next month so I can come soon out of this hospital " Grandma said.

"Grandma! ... "I was cut off by her laughing.

"Okay beta,  I was joking,  but on jokes apart," Grandma said

Then by looking at Dad she said, "Beta it's not good to drag the wedding after the engagement,  because there are people out there trying to create misunderstanding between two families, because everyone is not having good intentions, and we can't stop that but we can surely take the wedding and finish it off without leaving space for anything"

Then I saw Dad in deep thoughts and I also felt what Grandma saying is true but when I think about wedding I feel sick as butterflies in my belly. 

"But how can I send off my princess so soon ? " Dad asked

"It's difficult I am not telling no but that's the life, after all those years of teaching and protecting finally giving freedom to start her own life, it's hurting to see her with someone apart from you, but you don't worry because you have selected the right guy who will keep her as Queen, and this is not only your own difficulty it's for our princess also" Grandma said her long lecture and looked at me.

"So true that's why I am worried "Dad said.

"Oh ho! why are you so worried, you have given her right upbringing, now give her chance to live in your teachings " Grandma said.

" But Maa, she is still my little princess " Dad said with sad looks.

"Who said when she gets Married she won't be your Little princess?  " Grandma asked.

"I don't know how you decided to get her engaged " grandma said more to herself.

"Maa, I heard that! " Dad said.

"I know that's why I said it " Grandma said.

After long time I am seeing Grandma and Dad having their, Mother and son talk. Our family bounding is very strong,  we do mistakes and we seek forgiveness,  we laugh and make sure everyone is happy. My family is my strength they gave me the life's value" Family time.

By the time we came home it's almost lunch time so Dad said he will get from near by restaurant because to cook it will take another 1 hour.

We had our lunch and I remembered that I wanted to call Maha so soon after the lunch I did the dishes and went to upstairs and prayed Dhuhar and asked Du'a for strength of Iman and for whole family members to live happily and healthy, then Also asked for the Muslims around the world who are suffering from all kind of things.  Aameen. 

Then I called Maha

"Asalamu Alaikum Bhabhi " Maha

"Walaikum Salam" Me

"So are you still having doubt on Bhai ? " Maha

"I am sorry , I should not listed to My cousin,  anyway... " me

"What did your cousin said? " Maha

"It's just... " me

" No You ask and clear this misunderstanding without dragging because if Bhai gets to know he will get angry " Maha

"Actually,  she said there is some past... " Me

"I know I should not take it seriously because everyone have past and I don't mind if it's true or not because now she is ex.. " Me

" what you mean Bhai is having

girlfriend!  " Maha

"Maha, listen. ...." me

Then I heard beep as phone is hanged up...