Ms. Field's pt. 6

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, but I'm continuing with this "Ms. Field's" story.

No ones pov

"Okay, so since we're doing our book report on Great Expectations, we really gotta bring on our A game." Ali explained as her and Hanna sat on her bed. "I was thinking we could just basically do an essay on what we think about the book, like our opinion's and stuff." Ali said as she stared at Hanna who clearly wasn't paying attention. "Do you think Ms. Drake is like bi or something?" Hanna asked and Ali groaned.

"Hanna, our book reports due in four days." Ali said and Hanna gave her a look, "You're banging our English teacher, can't she just let it slide?" Hanna asked and Ali rolled her eyes. "It doesn't work that way Han, I'm not using her for good grades." Ali said and Hanna smirked, "Wow, you guys have been seeing each other for like three weeks and she's already changing you." Hanna said teasingly and Ali rolled her eyes.

"Oh please, no one changes Alison Dilaurentis." Ali said winking and Hanna shrugged, "Okay, that's why you've been extremely nice lately." Hanna said and Ali rolled her eyes again. "That's because I've been in a good mood Han, plus I'm always nice to you and the girls." Ali said and Hanna gave her a look, "Okay fine, maybe I'm not the nicest person in the world, but I'm a pretty decent human being." Ali said and Hanna only laughed.

"You hang out with Emily and Ms. Drake a lot, does she ever you know- talk about me?" Hanna asked and Ali stared at her best friend, "Hanna, her name is Cece, why the hell do you keep calling her Ms. Drake?" Ali asked and Hanna shrugged. "Because if I get used to calling her by her first name, I could slip up during class or something." Hanna explained and Ali only nodded, "I feel you on that one, you don't know how many times I've almost called Emily by her first name during class." Ali said and Hanna giggled.

"You know I always thought Aria was insane for having feelings for a teacher." Ali said bluntly as Hanna stared at her, "Till I started having feelings for mine." Ali admitted and Hanna stared at her for awhile. "Is it hard? You know, dating a teacher and all- not being able to show them off and stuff?" Hanna asked and Ali nodded, "Yeah, it's a lot harder than I thought it'd be, but I really like her and if keeping us a secret is the price I have to pay, then so be it." Ali said and Hanna smiled.

"You have changed a lot, I don't care what you say- you're different now that you and Emily are together." Hanna said and Ali rolled her eyes, "Fine, I admit I'm different now, just don't tell anyone or I'll shave your hair off." Ali threatened and Hanna's eyes went wide. "You wouldn't." Hanna said and Ali gave her a look. "Try me." Ali said competitively, "You're the craziest bitch I've ever met." Hanna said bluntly and Ali laughed.

"I come barring donuts!" Aria yelled from downstairs, "We're up here Ar!" Ali yelled. "I'm here too!" Spencer's shouted as the two blondes heard footsteps coming up the stairs. "Hey guys." Hanna said smiling after Aria and Spencer's walked in. Aria was holding a box of donuts and Spencer was holding a cup holder with four ice coffee's in it.

"Yay!" Hanna exclaimed as she got up and took the box of donuts from Aria. Spencer handed each of the girls a coffee and they all smiled gratefully. "So what are you guys doing here?" Ali asked curiously as she took a sip of her coffee, "Well it's Saturday morning and we figured we'd just drop by and hang out." Aria said and Hanna smiled.

"We were just doing a boring book report." Hanna said and Ali groaned, suddenly remembering the whole reason Hanna was there in the first place. "Dammit Hanna you distracted me on purpose!" Ali said and Hanna only smirked as she took a bite out of a donut. "So Ali, any plans with Ms. Fields today?" Aria asked teasingly.

"You guys can call her Emily. But no, I don't, she's visiting her mom in Texas till tomorrow." Ali said and Aria shrugged, "It feels weird calling our English teacher Emily." Aria said as she sat down next to Hanna and Ali causing Spencer to shoot them each a look. "You guys all have romantic feelings for our teachers and calling them by their first names are what's weird to you?" Spencer asked and Hanna rolled her eyes, "Lighten up Nancy Drew, you only live once." Hanna said causing Aria and Ali to giggle.

"You did not just use that motto to justify dating a teacher." Spencer said crossing her arms and Ali stared at her, "Why are you being so uptight about this?" Ali asked and Spencer sighed. "Because this isn't a game, this literally could ruin their lives. I mean one person who's not us catches you and Emily doing something, Emily can get taken to prison." Spencer said seriously, "That goes for all of you. I mean don't get me wrong, I love that you guys are happy, but all I'm saying is everything has consequences." Spencer added.

"These aren't just random people who you can each date, these are adults, and we're high school students, it's illegal." Spencer said again, "All I'm saying is be careful." She added and Aria flashed her a small smile. "Spence, you worry too much. Ezra and I have been dating for a year now, and nothing bad's even come close to happening." Aria said lightly and Spencer only sighed.

"That's because your parents finally approve of the relationship Ar. What if Ali's parents were to find out? Or what if Hanna's mom found out she has a romantic crush on a teacher?" Spencer asked and they all looked down. "Look guys, I love the idea of you all dating who you wanna date, but you gotta be ready for the outcome of all these decisions." Spencer said and Hanna stared at her. "Spence we know you're worried about us, and how this might effect Emily and Cece; but we're sixteen, we're perfectly capable of making our own decisions." Hanna said lightly.

"That's not what I mean Han. I don't have anything against you wanting to date Cece, or Ali dating Emily, all I'm saying is you gotta think about what you guys are doing and how you're doing it. Because one person sees something they're not supposed to, or is in the wrong place at the wrong time, we're all screwed." Spencer said and Ali stared at her.

"We know Spence. We'll be careful, so stop worrying about us so much." Ali said softly and Spencer only smiled lightly at the blonde as she walked to the bed and sat down next to them. "Thanks for worrying so much Spence, we're lucky to have someone like you in our lives." Aria said as she hugged Spencer.