How it should've happened

This is how it should've happened when Ali reminded Emily about their flight😭

Alison's pov

"Oh my god baby I'm so excited!!" I said to my girlfriend Emily as we started packing, "Me too babe." She said happily as I smiled at her, "Me and you on the Eifel Tower, kissing in the moonlight, walking through the city of love. Not to mention all the hot sex we'd have in the hotel room." I said getting inches away from her face as she bit her lip, "Dammit Ali I hate when you tease me." She said pouting as I kissed her lips.

"To bad our flights at 4 am huh baby?" I asked teasingly as she groaned, "Sometimes you really get on my last nerves." She said as we both finished packing, "Yeah but you'd never leave me." I said as I placed my suitcase by the door and she put hers next to mine. "No I wouldn't." She said as she kissed my lips lightly and I smiled at her.

"So wanna grab dinner or go straight to bed?" I asked her as she sat on the bed and put on her cute little thinking face, "I think I'm in the mood for mac and cheese!" She said as i smiled, "I could make you mac and cheese baby." I said as I kissed her forehead, "Thanks baby!" She said happily as I smiled, "Lets change into our Pj's first yeah?" I asked as she nodded.

I put on a baggy hoodie and some leggings and she put on her grey adidas sweats and a white teeshirt. "Alright I will be back with our dinner." I said as i kissed her forehead and walked downstairs. I got the box of mac n cheese and a pot as I put water to boil. "I got bored so i came down here." I heard my girlfriend Emily say as she sat on the counter and I couldn't help but smile at her, "It's literally only been like 57 seconds." I said as I got in between her legs and kissed her lips and she kissed back.

"Have I mentioned how much I love it when you have no make up on?" I asked as she smiled and blushed, "Have I mentioned how much I love you?" She asked as I smirked, "It may have come up more then once." I said teasingly as She rolled her eyes at me. "I can't wait for Paris!" I said happily as she giggled, "I can't wait to fuck you in Paris." She said as I pulled away from her, "Oh no, no, no. Emily fields you are not going to seduce me when we have a flight to catch at 4 am." I said warningly as she rolled her eyes and I went to go poor the mac n cheese in the pot.

"Babe are you seriously turning me down?" She asked as I rolled my eyes, "Emily you can wait one night for sex." I said as she scoffed, "Not when I have someone like you around." She mumbled, and I smiled as I stirred the food. "Stop it!" I said as she wrapped her arms around me and kissed my neck; causing me to bite my lip. "Emily fields stop it!" I said as she pulled away and groaned.

"Fine, but I'm not giving up that easily." She whispered as she kissed my cheek. "You better give up at what you're playing at." I warned, as she giggled. "Okay." She said sarcastically as she walked out of the kitchen and I rolled my eyes and continued cooking. After I finished I grabbed two plates and served Emily and I as I walked out of the kitchen and saw her watching tv. "Here you go." I said handing her a plate as I sat next to her with mine.

"Mmm I'm starving." She said as I nodded in agreement as we started eating. "This macaroni is bomb baby." She said to me as I smiled, "Your pussy is bomb." I said as she gasped and hit my shoulder, "Ali!" She said as I laughed and she rolled her eyes. "Calm down." I said as I kissed her cheek and she giggled.

After we finished eating Emily took our plates to the sink and we watched more tv. I looked down at Emily who was laying on my chest with her arms wrapped around me and I smiled. "Hi baby." She said looking up at me as I smiled at her, "Hi pretty girl." I said as I played with her hair and she snuggled into me more. "Have I mentioned how amazing you are?" I asked as she got closer to my face, "You may say it like 7 or 8 times a day." She said smirking cutely at me as I grabbed her face and kissed her.

She straddled me and next thing I know it got really hot in here. "We really shouldn't be doing this." I said breathlessly as she kissed my neck and I moaned. She giggled and looked at me, "Lets go upstairs." She said seductively as I groaned. "Fine." I said as she giggled and jumped off of me. I grabbed her hand and she led me upstairs. "God that ass is worse than Satan." I said as she rolled her eyes but giggled as I picked her up and threw her on the bed.

-

Three hours of emison sex later

Still Ali's pov

"We're gonna miss our flight." I said breathlessly looking at Emily as she lied next to me naked, "We'll take the next one."