Jealous ali

Fetus emison asf 😻 A never happened, and Ali is still the same old Ali... Well sorta (;

No ones pov

They couldn't really tell you when it happened, or how it happened, they actually really didn't know what it was. All they knew was Alison liked kissing Emily and Emily didn't mind letting Alison kiss her.

No one knew about it of course, I mean Alison is queen bee, she would be ruined if everyone knew, at least that's what she thought. Emily on the other hand didn't care as much as Alison, she wouldn't mind being with Alison, Alison didn't know that of course. Emily knows it's just for practice and doesn't mean anything, heck, Alison's even told her!

The brunette also knows it's so wrong but whenever Alison's around she can't seem to resist, the blonde knows she has Emily wrapped around her finger, but I don't think Emily knows how much she has Alison wrapped around hers.

Alison's pov

My alarm went off and as I groaned and hit the snooze button, i was about to get up when I felt something holding me down, I looked down and saw it was only Emily, still asleep and wrapped around me as if she was holding on for her life.

I know Emily's a cuddler, she can't sleep unless she has something or someone to cuddle with. I found myself smiling at the beautiful brunette as I ran my fingers through her hair and remembered the actions of last night, Emily and I were arguing because I had seen her eating lunch at the brew with pigskin. Gross. I had no right to be mad, and in all honesty I don't even know why I was, but Emily was so angry that I was angry, and let's be honest, Emily's so fucking hot when she's angry.

I stopped playing with her hair and she grabbed my hand and put it back on her head so I would do it again. God sometimes she's such a little princess I swear. "Em honey we need to wake up." I said as she groaned, "No." She said whining, it was cute, really cute. "You're cute, and if I wasn't so behind in English I would be happy to let us sleep in." I said as I tried to get up but she was still wrapped around me.

"Dammit Emily we have to get ready or we'll be late for school." I said as she let me go and rolled her eyes. "God you're such a brat." I said as she immediately sat up and narrowed her eyes at me, "What?" I asked, "I just remembered why we were fighting last night." She said as I sighed, "Emily please it's 6;30 in the morning, it's to early for this." I said as she rolled her eyes.

"Ali why did you get so mad when you saw me with Paige?" She asked curiously, much calmer then last night. "Because I don't like her." I said hoping she wouldn't dig deeper. "Is that the only reason?" She asked. "I'm going to shower, wanna join me?" I asked changing the subject secretly praying it would work. "If we shower together we'll never get to school." She said as I chuckled, "You know in these past few moment I've Been thinking, I'm probably going to fail English anyways." I said as she looked at me, "What's your point?" She asked curiously.

I then got back into bed and closed my eyes, "Fuck it." I said as I opened my eyes to see her smirking, "You mean "fuck me"?" She asked as she got on top of me and breath hitched, "When did you get so confident?" I asked flipping her over so I was now on top, "Practice makes perfect right?" She asked taking me by surprise and slipping out of my embrace.

"I'm gonna shower, and I'm gonna leave the door open you know in case you want to, too." She said smirking at me as my jaw dropped as she took off her clothes and walked into the bathroom. She doesn't have to tell me twice.

-

Later on at lunch

Still Ali's pov

"Where were you guys during first through third?" Aria asked, "Yeah I was so bored without you, Ali." Hanna said, "Thanks Hanna." Spencer replied sarcastically. "What? I love you guys but all you guys care about is your work." She said as we all giggled.