Drunk emison

16 year old emison😍💗 "A" never happened😏

Emily's pov
I don't really know how the night ended like this, Ali and I getting drunk on a roof with pillows and blankets, while the girls are passed out inside. "You know who I've always hated?" Ali slurred drunkly as I giggled, "Who?" I asked just as drunk. "Fucking Brenda from science freshman year." She said as I rolled my eyes, "Its literally been two years, get over it." I slurred as she giggled. "She called me a slut." She said defensively, "And I spilled apple juice on her skirt and everything thought she wet herself." I said as Ali smirked, "I know." She slurred as we smiled at each other. Ali took a big gulp of the vodka bottle we were sharing as she passed it to me. "Can I ask you something?" She asked as I looked at her. "Why are you with Paige?" She asked as i furrowed my eyebrows. "Because she likes me." I said simply as I took a chug of the bottle. "But do you like her?" She asked seriously as I looked into her beautiful blue eyes, that are getting deeper every second. "Why are you asking me this?" I asked passing her the bottle. "Do you know what if feels like to be in love?" She asked curiously as she took a chug. I looked at her and how the moonlight shined on her and I smiled sadly, "Yeah I think I have." I said as she looked at me. "With Paige?" She asked as I shook my head, "No, I don't think so." I said as she handed me the bottle, "Have you?" I asked as I took a drink, "Have I what?" She asked, "Been in love." I said simply as I took another sip and passed it to her. "Well you see I think I am, but then I'm not sure." She said as I furrowed my eyebrows and she took another sip. "Well what makes you not sure?" I asked curiously as she passed me the bottle. "I don't really know what love is." She said quietly as I raised and eyebrow and drank more. "Well I uh can erm try to explain it to you." I said as she looked at me and smiled, "Really??" She asked happily, "Yup." I said taking another chug as i passed her the bottle, "Ill try." I added as she nodded. "Well I guess love is when you fall asleep thinking about them, and you wake up thinking of them too. Love is when you'd do anything for them, you don't know why you just would. It's like when you get butterflies every time they smile at you, and their smile man, you know it's love when you wanna see that beautiful smile for the rest of your life." I said taking a pause and looking at Ali who was staring at me. "I guess love is also wanting to spend every day with them, and just hug up on them and kiss them. Love is when you're comfortable and sometimes it complicated but you wouldn't see anyone else in their place. Love is when you get a funny feeling in the pit of your stomach whenever they giggle or say your name." I said as Ali stared at me admiringly. "Is that it?" Ali asked as I nodded a bit, "Well there's a lot more to love than that, but yeah that's kind of the idea." I said lightly as she scooted next to me. "Do you feel that way about Paige?" She asked as I shook my head hesitantly, "No, I don't think so." I said truthfully, "Well I mean who were you talking about then? She's gotta be one important girl." Ali said as as I smiled sadly at her, "She is a very important girl." I said as she wrapped herself on my arm and leaned on me. I felt my heart race up as she snuggled into me and sighed. "I hope you don't fall in love with Paige." She said softly as I furrowed my eyebrows, "Why not?" I asked confused as she sighed, "Because you know how I told you about the person I wasn't sure about loving?" She asked as I nodded, "Yeah." I said as she untangled herself from me and looked at me. "I'm pretty sure I love them." She said as I smiled at her, "Aww Ali that's great. But what does that have to do with me loving Paige?" I asked curiously. "Because the person I love is you Emily." She said as my heart stopped. "I-I'm sorry what?" I asked making sure I heard her right. "I said I love you. I'm in love with you." She said as my heart started racing. "And it's like I know it's crazy and I probably only have courage to say this due to all the alcohol i just drank, but I love you!" She said happily as I smiled at her lightly. "Say something." She said as I looked down, "Why now?" I asked as she shrugged, "I've been thinking a lot lately, mainly about you, and well you know how you were talking about love earlier? Well you're the only one who makes me feel like that." She said as I looked at her, "You're the only one that makes me feel like that too." I said as she looked up at me, "Really?" She asked as I nodded, "Yup, you have since 8th grade." I said lightly. "You know you've made me feel this way since 8th grade too, I just never thought I'd admit it. But here I am two years later, saying it out loud. God it feels so good to say it." She said as I blushed, "I'm so drunk right now, and I felt like that would make me notice you less, but fuck you look so beautiful tonight." She said as my face flushed and i smiled at the ground. "Thanks Ali." I said still smiling at the ground. I looked up at her to see her staring at me, "I'm gonna kiss you now." She said as she grabbed my face and lightly brushed her thumb over my lips. I felt my heart freeze as I got lost in her eyes. I closed my eyes as she closed hers and I leaned in. Our Lips met and I felt like entire zoo just escaped out of my belly. I grabbed the back of her head as we kissed passionately. I know it's wrong but it feels so right. As we pulled away for air we both smiled widely at each other. "We should get drunk more often." She said as I rolled my eyes but smiled at her. "Shut up and kiss me again." I said as she smirked, "Don't gotta tell me twice."