Ali's chance

Season 5 emison 😍

Alison's pov
I'm currently doing my hair and makeup smiling like an idiot, due to the fact that I have a date with Emily fields tonight! I haven't been this excited since I saw her for the first time. I'm so nervous, I mean what if we hit it off and get together? What are the girls gonna think? Oh god do they know about mine and Emily's date? The girls and I haven't really been the best terms since I came back, which I completely understand, I mean I wouldn't be able to trust me either. Oh god all these questions maybe I should just cancel. No way, I've been waiting since freshman year to do this the correct way, I deserve to have the chance I never got. My phone dinged and my heart started racing. "Please god no "A" tonight." I prayed as I looked at my phone and it was a message from Emily, and I sighed in relief.
---------------------------------
Em❣️: ill be there in 15 🙈

Ali❤️: ill be waiting 😏
---------------------------------
I smiled as I texted her back and set my phone down. "Holy crap I better hurry." I said to myself as I finished doing my makeup. I took off my robe and walked over to my closest to change into my outfit. I put on a light pink dress and some black heels. It's simple and I'd usually wear something more outstanding, but maybe this is what normal is, normal is simple and this is mine and Emily's normal second chance. "Ali honey Emily's here." My dad said walking in and smiling at me, "Look at you." He said as I blushed. "I'm scared." I said as my legs felt weak. "That's understandable I mean this is a new experience." He said as I looked in the mirror, "I've been waiting since freshman year for this date." I said as I looked at him through the mirror and his eyes widened a bit, "Well better late than never." He said smiling a bit as I smiled at him. He's really been trying lately, I appreciate that. "I love you dad." I said as I hugged him and he hugged back. "I love you too Ali." He said as we pulled away. "Now there's a girl who you've been waiting for downstairs." He said as I smiled widely. I walked downstairs and my mouth fell open as I saw the girl I've been in love with since we were fourteen. She was wearing jean short overalls with a white teeshirt underneath, and some black converse. Her makeup is done and her hair is straightened. "Y-you look beautiful." I said as she blushed, "Speak for yourself." She said looking me up and down as I blushed too. "Are you ready?" She asked as I nodded, "Yup, just let me get my coat." I said as she nodded. After we left my house we got into her car and fell to a comfortable silence. "So do the girls know about this date?" I asked curiously staring at her while she drove as she glanced at me than at the road. "Yeah I told Hanna who's probably talking Spencer and arias ear off." She said jokingly as I giggled. "You think they're mad?" I asked as she smiled at me, "If they are, they'll get over it." She said pulling into the Italian restaurant we're going to. She got out and opened the door for me and I blushed, "Thanks Em." I said smiling at her as she smiled back. "No problem." She said as I grabbed her hand and we walked into the restaurant. "Table for two please." She said as the waiter smiled at her and nodded, "Follow me please." He said grabbing our menus as he showed us to our booth. "Can I start you two off with anything to drink?" He asked as we both nodded, "Um I'll have a cherry choke please." Emily said cutely as he nodded and smiled, then looked over to me. "Ill have the same." I said smiling as he nodded, "I'll be right back with your drinks." He said smiling as he walked off. "I wonder how annoyed Spencer is at Hanna right now." She said as I giggled, "Probably so annoyed she's ready to rip her blonde hair out." I said as Emily giggled and I felt my heart stop. "I'm really happy you came out with me tonight." I said as she blushed, "I'm happy I came out too." She said smiling at me. I'm so happy everything's going great, I didn't expect it to go this well, I mean things usually go horribly wrong. "Your server took the night off so I'll be- Emily? Alison?" A familiar voice asked as I groaned as I looked up and saw Paige. "Uh hi Paige." Emily said awkwardly as she gave me an apologetic look as I winked at her so she wouldn't worry. "I guess I'll be your guys's server for tonight." Paige said dryly. "Here are your guys's drinks." She said handing Emily and I our cherry cokes. "Thank you." I said politely. "So what brings y'all out here?" Paige asked as Em And I looked at each other, "Uh we're actually on a date." Emily said as I nodded and Paige's eyes widened, "A-A date? Wow." Paige said as Em And I nodded awkwardly. "Well anyways, how can I take your order?" Paige asked, "Ooooo I know what you want Em." I said smirking as Emily's eyes widened, "I'm talking about pizza okay? I'm not being sexual." I said as she giggled and I did too. I forgot Paige was there until she cleared her throat. "Uh so what do you want Em?" I asked as she looked at the menu, "Ill actually take you up on the pizza offer, so I'll have two slices of pepperoni pizza please." Emily said cutely as I smiled at her, "Okay two slices of pizza, and for you Alison?" Paige asked me as I looked at the menu, "Can I have the chicken Cesar salad please." I said as she nodded and walked off. "So I guess normal isn't really our thing huh?" I asked Emily as she giggled, "No i guess it isn't, but I mean it could've been something way worse than Paige." She said as I nodded in agreement, "That is very true." I said as she smiled at me and I smiled back. "So how does your dad feel about us being on a date?" She asked as i giggled remembering my dad's reaction. "He was so awkward about it, but he was surprisingly okay with it." I said as she smiled at me, "I'm glad he's okay with it." She said as I smiled at her. "Here's two slices of pizza, and one chicken Cesar salad." Paige said handing us our food, "Wow I'm eating pizza and you're eating salad." Emily said cutely as I giggled, "Here." I said feeding her some of my chicken salad, "Ugh I hate salad." Emily said scrunching up her nose as she ate it and I giggled. "You only did that so I'd have to give you some pizza didn't you?" She asked as I nodded and she rolled her eyes but smiled at me.
---------------------------------
Later that night
Emily's pov
I had a great time tonight with Ali, at first I thought all hell would break lose, but it was actually really good. Other than Paige showing up, it was really nice. I walked her to her porch and she smiled at me, "I had a great time tonight." She said as I smiled at her, "Me too." I said as we stood there. "So I guess this is the goodbye?" She asked cutely as I smiled, "That is until next time of course." I said as she smiled widely at me. We were interrupted by the bush moving. Ali looked at me in panic as my heart started racing, "Ow Hanna!" We heard our best friend Spencer say as Ali and I both sighed in relief. "Get off of me!" Aria yelled as she attempted to push both Spencer and Hanna off of her. "What the hell are you guys doing?" I asked crossing my arms as my best friends untangled themselves from each other as they stood up. "We were just in the neighborhood." Hanna said clearly lying as Ali narrowed her eyes, "Yeah neighborhood, as in my lawn." Ali said as Hanna smiled nervously at us, "Okay we wanted to know how the date went." Aria said as Spencer and Hanna nodded, "We wanted to see if it went well." Spencer said as I rolled my eyes but couldn't help but smile at my best friends. "Why don't we go to Spencers and talk about it?" Ali asked smiling as the other girls nodded. Ali smiled at me as we all walked next door to Spencers and sat on her couch. Spencer, Aria, and Hanna ate left over pizza from yesterday as we all sat in Spencers living room. "Wait wait wait, so Paige was your guys's server??" Aria asked as Ali and I laughed as we nodded, "Talk about awkward." Hanna said taking a bite out of her pizza as Spencer and Aria glared at her, "What?" Hanna asked innocently as Ali and I giggled. "Well I mean I guess it was pretty awkward, but other than that it was actually nice." I said smiling at Ali who was sitting on the couch by Aria as she blushed. "Yeah I mean I thought it would go terribly considering our past experiences." Ali said as I nodded, "But it was actually good, great actually." She added as I smiled at her. "Does this mean there's gonna be other ones?" Spencer asked looking at Ali and I. "Uh i sure hope so." I said looking at Ali who's face got as red as a tomato as she smiled at the ground.
-----------------------------------------

Hi guys!!😋❤️ so guess who's taken??? 😍💍 my girlfriend finally asked me out😕❤️ but anyways I thought this one shot was kinda cute so🙃❣️