Kstar- Why do I love him?

Vik's POV:
I gaze at my lap as all the other guys laugh, thinking it's a joke. Well they're wrong. As a 'joke' JJ had said he bosses me around, which is true. None of the guys know, how he hits me, judges me, controls me and uses me. I start to question if he really loves me but I always end up with it's just the way he shows it. He used to be the perfect boyfriend, kisses and tells me he love me in front of his friends, romantic dates, opening doors for me. All of it, yet now he only does those things in front of people, behind doors it's always do this don't do that. I'm sick of it but I'm scared of him. Scared he'll hit me, scared he'll find me once I leave, scared he'll hurt one of the guys and just plain scared of him.
"Alright guys, me and Vik are gonna head to bed," JJ stated leaving no room for argument on my part, not before patting and roughly squeezing my thigh. I whimper at the touch before getting up and following him upstairs.
-time skip 'til they're upstairs-
I walk into the room after JJ, and I look over as he sits on the edge of our bed.
"Come on Vikky, you know what I want," he stated in a playful yet demanding tone. I nodded knowing what he wanted and scared to say no. I walk towards him not before locking the door. As soon as I'm in front of him I kneel down.
3rd person POV:
As Vik knelt down he tugged down JJ's jogging bottoms and his boxers, before slightly licking his tip.
"That's a good boy, now do what Daddy wants, you're not stopping until you fit it all in," JJ stated before tugging at Vik's hair with his hand. Vik's eyes widen with fear at the demand before he slowly began to suck at the end of his cock.
Vik's POV: (sorry for the switching)
I slowly bop my head up and down before slowly taking more in. I feel my tears start to fall down my cheeks, which is what happens every time JJ makes me give him a blowjob
"That's it good boy," he praised, while running his fingers through my hair in a comforting way.
After a while of sucking I finally reach the base. Finally, I feel him release into my mouth and my head being pulled by my hair off of his now soft tip.
"Swallow it all Baby boy, that's it good boy," he praised, I quickly swallowed it all even though I wanted to spit it out.
"Shh, well done Baby boy." He praised while bringing me into his lap and running his hand down my back as I cried.
"Do you want release now Baby boy or do you want to go to sleep?" He questions which surprises me as I don't normally get a choice.
"Can we just go to sleep Daddy," I started quietly trying not to anger him.
"I'm really tired," I say hoping he'll by my excuse.
"Okay Baby boy, go get ready," he demands, unwrapping his arms from my waist, and patting my bum in a way of telling not to disobey.
"Ok Daddy," I reply getting out of his lap and making my way towards our closet. I quickly strip down to my boxers trying to be as quick as possible. I pull out one of JJ's t-shirts and pull it over my head. I like wearing JJ's clothes as they always smell like him and remind me of what he used to be like.
"Come on Baby boy," I hear him command from the bed quickly pulling me from my thoughts. Trying not to get into trouble I walk quickly over to our bed and climb in next to him. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and be being pulled into a chest. I like it when we just cuddle, which hasn't happened for a while. I frown at the thought thinking it's the first time in months I've gone to bed with JJ and just cuddled. Although, I only just gave him a blowjob but at least he didn't want proper sex. (This sounds so weird 🙁)
"Come on Baby boy, go to sleep," I hear JJ whisper right next to my ear making me shiver in return. I quickly panic thinking he's gonna think I want IT.
"Shhhh, Baby boy just to sleep," he whispered again, this time from my neck.
"Okay, goodnight Daddy," I reply closing my eyes and starting to welcome the darkness before hearing.
"I love you Baby boy, and I'm not letting anyone or anything take you always from me." But I'm too tired to reply and just welcome the darkness.
It's not as good as it hoped, 'caus I had to rewrite it. But here it is, again. Sidemen- stupid and Calstar-forgotten coming soon. Also I was thinking about maybe doing a part 2???? Comment if you want one. Anyway, have a nice day and sorry for any mistakes. :D