Zerkstar- Secret

Vik's POV:
I just finished a minecraft livestream and logged off of everything. I heard JJ and Simon screaming downstairs, probably playing Fifa. I walked out of my room and down stairs. I walked into the kitchen and got myself a glass of water before turning around and making my upstairs again. I made my way back into my room and started making videos again.
-time skip 'caus I'm lazy-
I turned off my computer after finishing all my videos for today and walked over to my bed. I laid down and shut my eyes but got surprised by my phone going off. I lifted myself up and looked at my phone to see a text from Josh, or Daddy on my phone anyway.
-Text-
Daddy- I'm bored Baby Boy, come cuddle 😘
Baby Boy- I can't what if Simon or JJ sees us!!
Daddy- I don't care, now Daddy's getting impatient so come on over now!! 😠
Baby Boy- Ok, I'm coming now Daddy.
-In real life-
Me and Josh have been secretly dating for about 1 year now the boys have no clue actually. I quickly got up and walked out of my room, and looked to see if anyone was around but only heard the guys downstairs. I sighed with relief and walked over to Josh's room before knocking then entering once he said I could come in.
"Come here Baby," Josh asked me from his chair, I walked over to him and put my arms around his neck once I was close enough.
"You were a bad boy, when you didn't listen to me earlier," Josh said while squeezing my bum, and keeping his arms securely around my waist.
"I'm sorry Daddy, I didn't want them to find out about us." I stated quietly while looking down.
"That doesn't mean you can talk back to me Baby boy, I'm gonna have to punish you later." I shivered as he growled that, I love it when Josh 'punishes' me, he's always so rough which I love. What I have a pain kink don't judge!!
"Guys!! We're going to meet the other sidemen at Nando's want to come?!" I heard Simon shout from downstairs, I looked up towards Josh who looks at me with a look that tells me no.
"No, I'm not hungry and me and Josh are going to do a video together!!" I shout back to them. I heard them say bye and the door shut after.
"Now baby boy time to punish you!!" Josh growled as he roughly squeezed my bum again.
Authors Note:
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you all know I am taking requests and will try to do any ideas you guys have. Also if you guys want a second part to this let me know and I'll make it as soon as I can. Anyways, have a nice day. :D