Minizerk+ Vik- Coming out

Simon's POV:
I look across at my secret boyfriend, Josh, as I began to worry. We had decided to tell the rest of the sidemen about our relationship. They know I'm gay and he's bi, and are fine with it. Vik had also come out to the rest of us last week, saying that he's gay and recently broke up with his boyfriend.
"Guys, me and Simon have something we want to tell you," I get cut from my thoughts by Josh speaking. Well no turning back now.
"What is it?" Tobi asked as he sat in between his boyfriends. Tobi, JJ and Ethan are all together, and Harry is with the Cal's.
"We're a couple," I stated before standing next to Josh opposite the others. I felt an arm wrapping around my waist, which was Josh's.
"That's great, you guys," Ethan stated before doing his signature laugh. He was followed by agreement from the rest of the guys. I smile before looking at Josh and pressing my lips against his. Before things got to heated we were cut off my JJ coughing.
"Just because we're okay with you guys being together doesn't mean we want to watch you guys make out," he laughed before pulling Tobi onto his lap.
Vik's POV:
Don't cry. Don't cry. You knew this would happen. Why would you think he'd want you. You're nothing. I tightly squeeze my eyes shut as I try to hold back my tears. I should have known they'd be together, they spend so much time together. Know everything about each other. Why should I have been thinking he would like me. Why would I think Josh would like me back. I'd broken up with my boyfriend thinking I'd had a chance with him. Jack (random name) loved me, he gave me everything but yet I couldn't get over Josh. Now I think I never will.
"I think I'm gonna go to bed guys," I told them before getting up and leaving not waiting for their reply.
-time skip-
Still Vik's POV:
It's been two whole months since Josh and Simon came out as a couple, and my life has got worst. They kiss and say 'I love you' in front of all of us, the guys joke around saying that they should stop but also say it's cute. I wish they'd stop, it makes me want to cry every time. I cry and keep myself in my room mainly, I only go out so the guys will stop bugging me. But I'm also upset when they all go out on dates leaving me alone. Same as right now, the guys have gone on a 'triple date' leaving me behind. I hate it when they all go out and talk about the normal days out for all us as friends are now couples days out. Leaving me behind and lonely. I get cut from my thoughts by hearing the door open downstairs and multiple voices. I slowly walk down stairs, the guys had caught onto my depressed state and I didn't want them to eventually get me to tell them why so I'm gonna try and act happy.
"Hey guys, did you have fun at the fair was it?" I question, as their laughter finally died down.
"Yeah, we had the best time. We all went on the Ferris wheel as couples and the guys to the best picture of me and Josh," Simon says before showing me the picture.
-picture-

I feel my heart break at the picture

I feel my heart break at the picture. But I just smiled and said it was cute. Even though I with it was me Josh was holding.
"I'm gonna head to bed guys," I say before basically running upstairs.
Simon's POV:
"That was weird," I heard Ethan say as we all watch Vik run upstairs.
"Hey guys, I might be wrong but Vik's been acting weird since me and Simon came out as a couple," Josh said from next to me, with an arm wrapped around my waist.
"Yeah, you're right. But he's gay himself so he can't be homophobic," Tobi carries on," maybe you guys should go talk to him." He points to us before snuggling into Ethan and JJ.
"Yeah, come on Babe," Josh says before pulling me upstairs.
Vik's POV:
"I don't know what to do Lachy," I say to him over Skype.
"Talk to them about it Vikky, you never know maybe-" I quickly cut him off.
"There's no way that's gonna happen Lachy!!!! Who would ever want me!! I'm disgusting, worthless, ugly and pathetic!!!! And Josh is happy with Simon, so happy. In all the years I've known him I've never seen him as happy as he is with Simon, I just wish he would be happy with me." By the time I'm finished I'm crying again.
"Vik," I heard a familiar voice say by my door, panic fills me as I turn to look at the love of my life who has an arm wrapped around his boyfriend.
"How much did you hear?" I ask, looking down, my heart break increasing at the sight of them.
"Enough to know of your feelings," I heard Simon whisper.
"Vik, I'm sorry but I love Simon with all my heart. I see you as a friend, I'm sorry Vik." Josh states, turning towards Simon.
Simon's POV:
"Are you sure?" I state looking at my bearded lover.
"Of course, you're the most beautiful person in the world, your eyes are enough to calm me down after GTA recordings. You're touch is what I look forward to all day. And waking up next to your beautiful face is all I could ever ask for." He says, wrapping both his arms around me.
"I love you Joshy," I say wrapping my arms around his neck, and pulling him into a kiss.
"I love you too Si."
Part 2??? I'm not sure really. Sorry if it's not as good as my other Oneshots, I don't really ship minizerk but I have nothing against those who do. It's just not be kind of thing. So anyway if you want a part 2 make sure to comment to let me know or if you have any requests, all are welcome. Have a nice day. :D
Ps- sorry for any mistakes. 😖