Kstar- It may be Christmas but i don't share him

JJ's POV:
I wake up to one of my favourite sites my beautiful boyfriend snuggled in my chest. I gently press my lips to his before getting the reaction of him waking up.
"Morning Baby boy," I smiled looking down at the angel in front of me. Smiling at my words he mumbles something before burying his head in my chest causing a chuckle to be released from me. Suddenly, the door for our room bursts open along with an excited Ethan running in laughing and shouting at us to get up. Laughing at the boy next to me reaction before I get up and pick up my lover and made our way downstairs. Once I was there I put him in he sofa, next to Ethan then went to find the others.
-time skip 'caus I can-
I walked into the living room with Josh to find something I don't want to see. MY best friend, with MY boyfriend on his lap with both of them giggling. (manly of course) Both of them stopped once they noticed the glare I was giving Simon, I quickly stormed over to them. Once I was there I swiftly picked up MY boyfriend and sat on the couch with him in my lap.
"You're mine, okay?" I asked my baby boy, as I wrapped my arms around his waist. He just nodded before looking down at his lap, as he felt the stares of the others.
"What, it may be Christmas but I don't share him," I glare at Simon, after I swiftly turn my attention to the sweet boy in my lap, and started to mumble and give him kisses on his neck.
Authors Note:
I literally just found this while looking through my Oneshots, literally forgot about it, sorry. Anyway, sort if it's short or bad and that it's now January................ yeah. Anyway, hope you enjoyed and have a nice day :D