Emon- Attention

Ethan's POV:
I looked over at Simon as he talked with Josh, all the Sidemen were at the Sidemen house to hang out, but my lovely boyfriend won't even say hello to me. Yes, me and Simon are dating we have been for 2 years now but we had a little fight at my place before coming over and now he's ignoring me. I was upset with how close he gets to the other sidemen, especially Josh, mainly because our fans ship them a lot.
I looked over at Harry and Vik who are also dating, they're cuddled up to together as Vik talks to JJ while Harry plays with Vik's hair. Vik notices me staring at them and smiles at me, which I gladly return before turning around to see Josh having his arm around MY Simon. I feel my anger increase as Simon laughed at something Josh said, while Josh just stares at MY boy. I quickly stand up, march over to them before grabbing MY boyfriend and pulling him upstairs to his room.
-time skip 'caus I can-
Once I got to Simon's room, I pulled him in and locked the door before pinning him to it.
"Why'd you do that Ethan??" Simon asked me, I could see he was scared at the moment and he should be, he can't let other men touch what's mine!!
"Because you're mine and I guess I have to teach you that again!!" I growled out before roughly pushing my lips on his.
Authors Note:
Hey guys, I wanted to know if you'd like me to write smut, as I not sure at the moment. Sorry for the different sized one shots as I just write what I feel like when I do write, so there won't be an uploading schedule. Anyways, hope you enjoyed and have a nice day. :D