Minizerkstar- Posession

Vik's POV:
I gaze over at my two lovers as they show each other affection, while I'm left out again. Sometimes the rest of the sidemen think they are together and not the three of us. I look over at JJ as he stares at me with sympathy and mischief at the same time?
"Hey Vik, can I talk to you please, alone?" I heard Jide ask, before getting and walking towards the exit of the living room. As he didn't leave room to question I mumble a yes before heading after him. Soon we both reach the kitchen before he shuts the doors behind us.
"How about me and you play a little game?" He questioned before stalking towards me, while looking up and down my body.
"What do you mean?" I asked, while shivering as I felt his gaze on a certain part of my body.
"You want Josh and Simon to may more attention to you. I want to get them back after the prank they pulled on me. Soooooo............. let's get them back," he stated while whispering in my ear.
"So what do we do?" I asked after finally agreeing to it. What could go wrong I guess? ( Vik, you're forgetting this is my fanfiction 😏)
-time skip -
Josh's POV: (changing it up 'caus I realised I do way to much stuff in Vik's)
I softly pressed my lips to Simon's neck as we (JJ and Vik are back now) watch a movie that I'm not paying attention to.
"JJ, stop it," I get cut off from my thoughts as I heard Vik giggled cutely from the other side of the couch.
"Haha, you're so cute Vikky. I can't help it," Jide whispered into OUR Vikky's ear before pressing his lips on his neck. I feel mine and Simon's anger rise as Jide whispers stuff in his ear.
Vik's POV: (lasts change I promise)
"You're doing good, they look like they're gonna kill me," JJ whispered into my ear while I was sat on his lap. I giggled slightly before looking over at Simon and Josh who are glaring at JJ. They're eyes soften when they meet mine, before glaring at JJ again.
"Hey Vik, why don't you and go to my flat and spend the night?" Jide asked me in a seductive tone, just loudly enough for the others to hear. I feel my self be pulled away from him and brought to a chest which by looking up I saw it was Simon.
"How about you go alone Jide," Josh shouted angrily, before picking JJ up by the collar and throwing him out the door. Not before hauling his keys at him.
"Guys-" I get cut off by Simon's lips being pressed to mine, while I felt Josh's attach to my neck.
"We're gonna have to remind you who you belong to," Josh whispered in my ear while sliding his hand up my chest under my shirt.
Authors Note:
Part 2 coming soon. Sorry for weird updates and there barely being any. I've only recently found out I'm a lesbian...... so yeah. I come from a family who don't agree with same sex couples so the last couples of months have been hard for me. Anyway hope you enjoyed and have a nice day :D
Ps- sorry for mistakes 😖