KSimon- Nightmares and Cuddles

JJ's POV:
I woke up to the sound of my door opening and small footsteps making their way towards my bed.
"JJ" I heard the voice of my cute boyfriend ask me, it sounded like he had been crying. I looked up to see him at the verge of tears and I immediately open my arms and lift the covers up for him to get in. He quickly joins me in the bed and cuddles into my chest before bursting into tears.
"Shhh, Baby what happened??" I asked him after a while of crying, he looked up at me with big red puffy eyes from all the crying.
"I had a-a n-nightmare that you, you l-left me JJ," he said before crying into my chest again. My heart immediately broke at the sight of my once happy and loud boyfriend now crying his heart out.
"Shhh, baby I love you I'm never ever going to leave, ok baby??" I asked him as I rubbed his back in a way to comfort him. His crying ceased but he didn't look up from my chest.
"Promise me you'll never leave me JJ??" He asked again, finally looking up at me.
"I promise baby, now let's get some sleep then we can go out for the day together tomorrow how does that sound??" I asked him, he quickly nodded as his face looked happy once again. I put my face in his hair cuddled him closer before falling asleep with my little baby with me safe and sound.
Authors Note:
Sorry guys for the short chapter, I didn't want to do it for too long as I didn't want to go overboard with everything. Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed and bye. :D