Wroetozerk- The best gift ever

Warning mpreg- male pregnancy
Harry's POV:
I finished wrapping up my boyfriend presents, after spending almost three hours trying to wrap only five presents. Before walking up stairs I place the presents under the tree along with all the other colourful gifts. Pulling my phone out of my pocket I check the time to see it's 3 in the morning, I had a few mishaps with presents for my Joshy. Walking upstairs towards his room I open the door to see him on his phone trying to keep his eyes open.
"Hey baby boy," he smiled tiredly after noticing me, I quickly say hello back before walking over to his closet and grabbing one of his hoodies. After grabbing it I pulled my cloths off except my briefs then pull the hoody over my head.
"If I wasn't so tired, you would be screaming my name now (you know which one 😏) ," Josh said before chuckling at my now blushing face, silently glaring at him before walking over and climbing into bed. Burying my head in his chest I whispered a quick good night before slowly falling into darkness.
-time skip-
I slowly open my eyes to feel cold, looking over I find I'm in an empty bed and room. I sighed confused before hearing screaming from downstairs, slowly getting out of bed I wander over to the closet and take a pair of my sweats before making my way downstairs. Upon arriving downstairs I walked into the living room to see JJ glaring at Simon while tightly hugging a blushing Vik, who's sat firmly on his lap. (Will be explained in a later one shot)
"Hey baby, come over so we can open presents," Josh says, before opening his arms for me to sit on his lap, mumbling a few words I quickly jump into his arms enjoying the warmth and the vibration from him chuckling.
-time skip last one I hope-
I nervously picked up my last present for my bearded lover and handed it to him before looking down at my lap. I heard the sound of the wrapping paper being torn, worry fills me at the idea of him leaving me because of this.
"Baby look at me please," I heard him start, before I slowly bring my eyes to his gaze," is it true?" He questioned, I slowly nod my head, my body filled with worry until I felt lips on mine. After recovering from shock I slowly kiss the familiar yet so foreign lips of my lover.
"You're not mad?" I question after finishing our kiss.
"Of course I'm not, I love you and starting a family with you is how I want to start my life, plus know I will be Daddy in more than one way," he joked before winking at me earning a punch in the arm from Ethan. I sighed in relief and crawled back into his lap and played with the edge of his shirt, before feeling lips on the top of my head. Sighing, I know this is the best Christmas ever.
Authors Note:
Sorry for the mistakes and that it's not Christmas anymore but I wanted to release some festive Oneshots and now I have I guess. Anyway sorry if it's short or weird. But if you want more wroetozerk please let me know, I've never shipped them before so I'm a bit new to it.
Anyway, I hope you have a nice day and enjoyed :D