Love you too.

I sat back down with Hoseok in the living room and returned to watching the movie. We were halfway into the movie when Jimin arrived but Hoseok already fell asleep with a popcorn in his mouth. Jimin kissed my pregnant tummy before giving me a quick peck on the lips. He glanced at Hoseok and laughed. I sent my elbow to his side and told him to keep quiet.

"I'm surprised he hasn't choked and died yet." Jimin joked as he removed the popcorn from my brother's mouth then he moved back beside me.

"How was your day?" I asked while letting his firm arms pull my back against his chest.

"The usual.." Jimin hummed, his face buried in my hair. "Let's go up to your room. I'm dead tired."

Seeing that he's really exhausted, we left my brother down in the living room and went to my bedroom. He changed into comfortable clothes, and snuck under the blankets with me. We were facing each other, his eyes were closed while I trace my finger gently along the line of his nose as he dozed off.

"Are you sleeping?" I whispered softly and he hummed in response. A smile made its way on my lips. I kissed him goodnight and closed my eyes too.

I woke up because Jimin was making too much noise, talking on his phone. He was standing at the foot of the bed, half naked with a towel wrapped around his waist as he just got out of the shower. I smiled at the wonderful view, his eyebrows were in a tight line and he got one hand on his hip. He sounded mad at the person on the other line. They were talking about a delayed project.

"Just do something about it." Jimin hung up and released a sigh.

"Goodmorning." I greeted him sweetly as I push myself into a sitting position.

"Shit. Sorry, did I wake you?" Jimin sat by the side of the bed.

"Don't curse." I caught his lips between my fingers and warned him. "Our little angel might hear you."

Jimin smiled and kissed my tummy, "Daddy was just mad because of the people at work. Sorry, Taehyung-ah."

"Wait, Taehyung-ah?" I raised my eyebrows at Jimin, "Did you just name our baby after Taehyung?"

"Can't we?" He said and gave me a kiss before showing me smile, "I kinda promised Taehyung." He frowned when I didn't answer. "You don't like it?"

"I think it's okay but-" I wasn't done talking when he cut me off.

"Fuck. I'm gonna be late." Jimin cursed and I sent him a glare.

"Sorry honey, bad habits are hard to break but I'll try to limit it only when we're naked." He gave me a wink as he dressed himself, pulling his zipper up and then covering his chest with his black dress shirt.

"What time will you be home?" I asked, standing up while watching him style his hair, pushing it back handsomely.

"I'll be home early today

"I'll be home early today." Jimin walked up to me and gave me a deep kiss, easily making my heart flutter, "I'm going to make it up to you for last night."

I furrowed my brows in confusion, "Last night?"

"Mhm." He nodded, easily wrapping his arm around my lower back, "I fell asleep without pleasuring you. You were asking for it."

My face heated up in an instant, "I-I was not!"

"Yes, you were. You weren't aware but you're moaning in your sleep." Jimin smirked at me. He then put positioned his mouth in level with my ear, "Yes, moaning.. You were saying things like fuck me and please make me cum which I think was so fucking hot."

"Oh my gosh." A shiver went down my spine. I buried my face in my hands, unable to face him after begging for him in my wet dream, "Did I really say that?"

"You begged me with this mouth of yours." Jimin touched my lower lip with his thumb and then leaning in to kiss me again, "It's okay baby cause tonight I'll make your wildest dreams come true."

"Park Jimin!" I raised my voice, cheeks as red as a tomato, as I put a hand on my stomach. "Our baby can hear your perverted thoughts."

"That's fine. It's how he was made anyway." Jimin teased further. My jaw dropped at his remark.

"Jimin!"

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry." He chuckled and hugged me. "Call me anytime at work if you need anything."

...

I waited at home with the maid in charge of all the chores. Her name is Sonny. She's older than me by five years. We don't talk much since she only does her work and leaves when she's done but she accompany me whenever I was left alone in the house.

Hoseok told me this morning that Isabel is coming to visit me today. Honestly, I'm kind of nervous. I hope we get along fine outside of work. The doorbell rang and I told Sonny that I'll get it myself.

Isabel stood outside our front door. She looked totally different, "Hi." She said.

"Hi." I reiterated with a smile. "Come inside."

"Uhm, is it okay if we eat lunch out?" She asked, "I brought a car and I know a great place."

"Okay. Sure." I nodded and asked her to wait for awhile as I got dressed. It was a bit hot outside so I wore a dress.

The drive was shorter than I expected cause I shamelessly dozed off on the way there. I was so embarrassed that I apologized a lot more than necessary. Isabel chuckled and told me I was cute and the opposite of my brother but she could see some resemblance.

"It's okay. You need a lot of sleep for the baby." She smiled at me, pulling a chair for me to sit on.

"Thank you. You're being too kind." I told her. We ordered and chatted as we wait for our food to come.

"So how far along are you?" Isabel quizzed, genuinely curious.

"I'm around 14 weeks now." I caressed my baby bump, "That's why my stomach is not that noticeable."

"Yeah, you look really good actually. It's like your not pregnant at all. " She said, "But you know, some women get huge when they're pregnant. I guess you're lucky. Your husband must be so happy."

"You don't know how happy he is." I chuckled, knowing how happy my husband, or should I say fiancé, is he sometimes leaves me breathless.

"Do you know the gender of the baby already?" Isabel asked as the food came.

"We're having a boy." I smiled, "I've always wanted a boy."

"Really? Why?"

"Because I want to raise him to be like my brother." I said, and Isabel smiled. She knew what I meant, "I want him to be kind and gentle like Hoseok and this other amazing friend I know. We're actually naming our baby after him."

"That's so nice." She cooed, "What's his name?"

I smiled. "Kim Taehyung."