chapter | 28

"Let's just try." Jimin talked Taehyung into getting surgery. He knew just how much Taheyung suffered and that's the reason why he can't just let him go like this. "Make a bet with me. If you let me help you and you get well after surgery, I will name our baby after you."

"What kind of bet is that?" Taehyung replied, "You're even betting with your own child."

"I'm serious, Tae." Jimin said blankly. "We've been friends since forever and I won't let you go like this. Give it a try with me."

"Okay. I'll do it. You got yourself a deal." Taehyung smiled, "Because you baby being named after me will be the coolest thing ever."

...

| mara's point of view

"I'm really sorry." I told Hoseok as we were about to watch a movie in the living room, "I just don't feel that good to go to the inauguration ceremony."

"Don't worry about it. It's not a big deal. Your health is more important." Hoseok gave me a smile. "I can postpone it, besides, I also think that the stress will not be good for you and the baby."

I smiled widely as he said it because I've never been cared for like this before. I mean, my mom loves me too but having a brother is a whole lot different.

"You remember Isabel, right?" He asked me all of a sudden.

"Yeah. Why?"

"I started seeing her again the other day." Hoseok added, he looked happy, "Not like before though. I followed your advice and told her I like her then we began dating for real."

"That's great!" I chirped. Im the bottom of my heart, I am happy for them. Hoseok deserves a nice girl after all that's happened, "I like Isabel, too. She's kind and pretty."

"I know." Hoseok replied, "I also told her that you're my sister and she wants to come visit you. Is that okay?"

"Of course. That would be fun." I said, "Although, we aren't that close and we only talked about work related stuff before but this might be an opportunity to get to know her better. I mean, I would like to get to know the girl who's been making my brother happy."

"You'll like her." Hoseok grinned at me, "Oh by the way, is Jimin coming over tonight?"

The movie just started playing when a phone call came, "Speaking of the devil." I said before I answered the phone,

Hey, where are you and how was Taehyung?

He's fine. He was just busy. I'm on my way there.

Oh okay. Drive safely.

I will. I love you.