Y/n laughs to herself at Lauren's fifth grade method, she can't wait to make Lauren's life a living hell. Camila watches Y/n as a smirk grows on her face, she knows that Lauren is going to regret what she did.

"So, Y/n, I hear that you have some songs to show us." Simon states and Y/n nods her head. "Well, take charge then do anything that you need to do." He tells Y/n and she looks at him surprised.

Y/n gets up and pulls Simon into the corner making Lauren, Dinah, and Normani laugh at her. "Anything? I can do anything?" She asks Simon happily.

Simon nods his head. "Yes, these girls are different than Little Mix, and they need rules so have fun with it." He tells Y/n and pats her shoulder. "I'll stay here and keep a watch over them." Simon says while sitting in a chair.

Y/n smiles and thinks about how much fun she's going to have during the next hour. Normal people would be killing themselves over spending time with their ex's, but Y/n isn't normal. She walks back towards the sound table and sits down in the spiny chair.

Ally and Camila watch Y/n as she opens her phone to her notes section and brings up a song. Dinah, Normani, and Lauren are in their own world.

Y/n goes through the song and starts marking up the sections where she thinks the girls voices would sound the best. She gives Dinah the chorus, since her voice is underrated.

Ally walks over to Y/n and stands beside her. "You okay?" She asks Y/n.

Y/n happily nods her head. "I'm amazing, enjoying my time here." She says which creeps Ally out a little.

Before, Y/n was saying that she wants to kill herself, but now she's enjoying her time. Ally shakes her head at Y/n. "You're so confusing." She tells Y/n.

"I know." Y/n says while putting the final touches on the song. Y/n picks up a pencil and throws it at Normani.

Normani rubs her head on the spot where the pencil hit her. "What the fuck?" She asks Y/n causing Dinah and Lauren to look at Y/n angrily.

"Get in the studio." Y/n tells Normani while pointing to the recording room.

Normani rolls her eyes. "Who says I have to?" She says before turning back around.

Y/n nods her head, two can play at this game. Ally watches Y/n as she scrolls through her contacts of celebrities before stopping at Chris Brown. Ally isn't surprised that Y/n has this many contacts, but why's she calling Chris Brown? Y/n presses the call button and puts it on speaker, Chris picks up on the fourth ring.

"Y/n!" Chris greets her through the phone. "What's up?" He asks Y/n.

Normani and Dinah instantly recognize that voice and turn their heads toward Y/n. They both look at each other in shock.

"Yeah, hi Chris, I'm good. I have a question." Y/n speaks into the phone while eyeing Normani.

"Anything for you Y/n! Is it another collab?" He asks through the phone and now all eyes in the studio were on Y/n.

Normani gasps, Y/n has a song with Chris Brown? How didn't she know this? She's very jealous of Y/n, but who wouldn't be?

Y/n dramatically sighs. "I'm in the studio with Fifth Harmony-"