1:00

Taehyung's  POV

*Beep beep beep*

I slap my hand onto my phone screen, closing the alarm. I stay in bed for what seem like five minutes before getting up, walking to the bathroom while guarding my yawn. After I was done with my routine, I picked out my usual outfit, which was a gray T-shirt tucked in some jeans and my letterman jacket. 

I casually walk to school, turning the corner to face my best friend, Jimin, my eyes immediately went to his silver hair that was glistening in the sunlight. "Yo, Jimin, what happened to your hair?", "My sister wanted to test out her dye mix on me before using it because it was just fine to ruin my hair!", "Nauh, you look fine". 

We walk into homeroom to see the rest of the squad sitting on desks, dancing to girl groups, and sleeping it away, how normal. I joined Namjoon hyung on the desk as they greeted us and continued on to whatever it is that they were talking about.

About a minute later, the school's geek enter, wobbly as ever, with his eyes on the ground, he seated three seats behind me. I took my eyes off him when Namjoon hyung nudged me gently. "Tae, you up for a dare?", "I never back down", "Then I dare you to date the geeky weirdo over there for a month", I hesitate, do I really wanna ruin my rep. for dating this nerd? But if I back down, they're definitely gonna tease me. You know what, it can't be that bad, can it? "Dare accepted", let's hope this will be a piece of cake.

My entire plan to approach him was to casually sit with him at lunch, get to know him, maybe a little banter if I'm lucky, and lastly, ask him out on a date by the end of the week.

Jimin's POV

Namjoon hyung's dare to Taehyung caught me off guard. No Jimin, stop jumping to conclusions, he's probably talking bout' some other geek. Still gotta make sure. I pulled Namjoon to the side, "Which geek specifically were you daring Tae to date for a month?", "Curious? The one sitting three seats away from us. I think his name is Jong...kook?", Seriously?! Out of all the nerds in our school, why my toddler best friend!

Hey, maybe this dare will end with a new relationship! Who am I kidding?! Tae's known as the heartthrob of the school, every single relationship he's been in all ended up in a bust. Just hope for the best Jimin, hope for the best.

If you're wondering why Joonie hyung didn't know Jungkook as my best friend, it's cause our friendship was kept as a secret, surprisingly, I wasn't the one who wanted to keep this friendship a secret, Jungkook said he's scared of what our classmates might treat me as, I told him I didn't care but he's known for his stubbornness.

It's been a while since Jungkook and I hanged out together, like outside of our homes. I'll text him to meet me at the rooftop for lunch.

Lunchtime

I was first to the rooftop so I waited for about a minute before Jungkook burst through the doors panting, his hands on his knees. "I got your text, why'd you wanna hangout?", "I don't know, just wanted to catch up outside for once", "I saw you over the weekend, what are you talking about? You know the whole hair dye fiasco", "Don't remind me", "Why do I need to, the mirror's doing the job anyways, Jimin", "Yah! I'm your hyung you brat", "Your height says otherwise", I glared at him before we both doubled over in laughter, rolling on the ground.

We talked for the end of lunch about absolutely nothing and everything, this is something I can't do with Taehyung and the gang.

Just a short chapter introduction! Tell me if you guys like the plot of this book!