Chapter 49

NOTE: Pls read my notes at the end! Thank you manhi manhi! I lub you❤❤😘

Ji Sae's P.O.V

Jungkook and I, are walking around Seoul. We decided to have a date. Now that i realise, this is the first date i had with him. I mean the others aren't a date to me, it's more like eating session.

We went to buy some baby stuffs and groceries too. We're walking arm in arm, looking around the shops. But i was getting tired. "Baby, can we go home? Please? I'm tired." - i said.

"You're tired? Okay. Let's go home." - he said.

"Let's take this path, it's nearer to the car park." - i said, showing him the path on my right side. He nodded. We walk in the path, quietly. Well, these vandalism, litters, are everywhere. What are my kids even doing? No wait, what is appa doing?

I always keep my place clean. Those boys must be slacking a lot huh. Wait till i come back, it's hell for them. Out of sudden, a group of men stopped in front of us.

Men in black suits. What now? A tall man, walks up to the front. "Kim Ji Sae." - he called. I smirked.

"Jung Dae Won." - i called. Well, this guy? Who? I can say the richest gangster but have no power. Because, his kids sucks, his fighting skills are zero. Or maybe he's not a gangster. He's just a bad ass rich guy. But he calls himself a gangster.

"Who is he?" - Jungkook whispered. Aish this boy. I ignored, keeping my eyes on Dae Won.

"Whoops, you're pregnant? Damn girl. I thought of making you that. But then again, i had enough of your shits." - he said. I scoffed.

"What the hell do you want?" - I asked.

"All of your business." - he said.

"You're not ashamed, are you? Let me tell you something, the business you're having now, run it and stay away." - i said. I continue dissing him.

"Okay? Now, get lost." - i said. His kids made way for me and Jungkook to leave.

"Not easily." - i heard Dae Won said from behind. He pulled Jungkook's arm and push him harshly. My blood rises. I don't care if i'm pregnant now.

My ears are getting teary, looking at Jungkook. I curled my fist tightly. "YA!" - i shouted.

"Sorry." - Dae Won said sarcastically. He was about to walk away but i pulled his hair ever so tightly.

Using my other hand, i give him a tight hard slap. I let his hair go and some of his hair was on my hand. He gave me a glare. "Come here." - i said.

He got up, running towards me but stopped once my gun point right on his head. I look over to his boys and told them to leave. They left hurriedly.

"I can be pregnant but to fight over a shit like you, never stops me." - i said.

"B-baby, d-don't-t." - Jungkook stuttered. He's on the floor, trying to get up. I ignored, getting ready to shoot.

"You should listen to your husband." - Dae Won said with a smirk. I backed away my gun and Dae Won smirked. He moved back slowly. But i'm not satisfied.

I pressed on the trigger. It shot Dae Won's stomach, right below his heart. He looked at me, dropped on his knees. His blood, was covered on his suit. He drop, his face flat on the ground. I smirked.

I went back to reality when i heard Jungkook groaned. I went to him and his head was bleeding. "Why? Why must you do that to him?" - Jungkook asked, looking at me.