Chapter 28

Jungkook's P.O.V

3 more days till, me and Ji Sae leave to Jeju. I kind of feel guilty about this. Because she's working so hard so that we can be in Jeju on the right timing. I like the hard work but it kinds of burden me. She's been waking up so early, making me breakfast, wake me up and leave right away. She will be home by midnight.

Am i pushing her too hard? I do wanna go Jeju with her. I sighed. I got a call from Ji Sae. I smiled. She's been calling me a lot now.

"Yes baby?"

"Jungkook, i send one of my worker to BigHit's building to give you and the other members, lunch and dinner. Please eat okay. I can't cook for you today also." - she said.

"Baby, thank you so much. But if you're tired, please do your work slowly. We can go Jeju some other time." - i said.

"No Jungkook. You want to go and it would be good for me too. It's okay. My works are in good hands. We will go Jeju on time. Don't forget to pack. I gotta go now. See you. Bye." - Ji Sae said and ended the call.

I feel like i'm pushing her. I heard a knock. I got up and open the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo Sir. Here is the food that Ma'am ordered for you. Have a good meal Sir." - he said with a smile and bow.

"Thank you. Wait. Can i know your name?" - i asked. I just want to know okay.

"I'm Hed." - he said with a smile and bow. Should i describe him? He's tall, his body is built, big muscles, fair, and quite handsome. Yes quite handsome because i'm way more handsome than he is.

"Oh yes. I'm Jungkook." - i said with a bow and smiled.

"Just call me Jungkook. Don't call me 'Sir' it's awkward." - i said and gave a small chuckle. He chuckled too.

"I can't. Ma'am told me to call you Sir. Even though i'm your hyung. And i must call you 'Sir', if not, i'll die. I gotta go now. Enjoy your meal, Sir." - he said with a smile. He gave me a bow and left. I guess Ji Sae is strict to her workers, just like her nieces and nephews.

I closed the door and called my hyungs. "Hyung! Food!!" - i exclaimed and bring the food to a table. My hyungs gathered and take a look at what kind of food are there.

"Woahh! Daebak! Beef with rice!"

"You bought them, Jungkook?" - Hoseok hyung asked.

"No. Ji Sae bought them. It's for our lunch and dinner." - i said with a smile. We take our own food and left the ones for dinner aside. We eat the lunch deliciously.

"Ji Sae doesn't cook now?" - Tae hyung asked.

"She does. But since we're going to Jeju in the next three days, and she have lots of work to do. So i give her 1 week to finish her work. So she stopped cooking dinner this whole week because she return home late." - i explained. My hyung hummed.

"Woah. She must have want to go to Jeju badly." - Yoongi hyung said. I nodded.

"But i feel like i'm pushing her, hyung." - i said.

"Ei~ no. She might want to have rest too. Thats why she's working hard." - Namjoon hyung said.

Ji Sae's P.O.V

3 more days. I can do this. After this, you can relax all you want, Kim Ji Sae. Good thing that today, is the date where the stupid security rent is happening. I'm having running nose now. And it sucks. Especially at this timing.

I sit in one of my customers restaurant along with other 4. Acting like a customer who came to eat lunch. I saw 3 guys walking in the restaurant, walking straight to the manager room. I got up immediately and waited in front of the manager room's door.