Chapter 47

Ji Sae's P.O.V

4 months later...

I got up by my alarm that i set yesterday. I slowly open my eyes, rubbing it. I sit up, ever so slowly, scared if i'll hurt my little kid. I lean on the headboard. My stomach is big now. It's been 5 months. I'm glad this little one doesn't give me a hard time.

Unlike me when i'm in eomma's stomach. She told me i would be kicking her at 3 am to eat. Well, thats what she said. So relieved this little one doesn't do that. Today, we're going to the doctor! We finally get to see the gender of this little one! I'm excited! That explains the alarm i set, didn't it?

I've also went to my monthly check up to be sure with my baby's health. Sometimes, Jungkook accompany me but at times, he doesn't because of his schedule. At times, my eomma will or his eomma will. But at times, i decide to go on my own.

And he always makes sure i'm not alone. Which means, if he's busy and some of the members aren't, they will come over and look after me. I got annoyed at times. Because it makes me feel like i'm a kid. Uh, puh-lease, i'm carrying one.

And yes, we. Jungkook took a day off, to follow me and see our baby's gender. Talking about Jungkook, he's been more sweet nowadays. He's so careful of everything i do, his eyes is always on me when i'm doing anything.

He also been doing the chores lately. Since my stomach is getting bigger, each day, he decided to help me out. But when it comes to cooking, i gotta do it. As a soon to be dad, he experienced some symptoms that pregnant woman does. Like, vomitting, head aches, mood swings. When it comes to mood swings, we end up fighting. But, we'll be fine a few minutes later.

For my company? Well, appa, eomma and Jungkook told me to get away from that dark world while i'm pregnant. Which makes me so angry at times. Because i'm grown in that world. But at times, i secretly went to my office to check on the boys and the others. Appa decided to take over while i'm pregnant. But being the stubborn me, i took all the business files and bring them back home, to handle them alone.

I went back to reality when Jungkook snored. I tap on his arm, waking him up. "Baby, ireona." - i said. I shook his arm, saying the same thing.

"Come on. We gotta go and see the doctor." - i said.

"I'm not sick, baby." - he said, sleepily.

"Of course you're not. We're gonna see our baby's gender today. Come on wake up!" - i said but yelled at the last part.

He let out a sigh, slowly sitting up. He faced me, with his eyes closed. "Did you sleep well, yeobo?" - he asked with his deep morning voice. It gives me goosebumps to be honest.

"How about you?" - i asked back. He nodded. He went down to my baby bump and place his ear near it.

"How about you, little one?" - he asked.

"Oh, thats my baby. We're gonna see your gender later on. I'm excited!" - he said to himself. I giggled. He's so cute.

"What did little one say?" - i asked. He look up.

"I don't know." - he said with a chuckled. We laughed together. He give me a peck on my cheeks and wanting to leave to bathe. But i whined.

"Why?" - he asked, sitting back where he sat.

"I want it on my lips." - i said, pouting. He smiled. He give me a kiss and i smiled. He broke the kiss, giving me a smile and went to my bathroom to take his shower. I waited for him patiently.

But I'm impatient, so i got up, cleaning my bed. I fold the blanket, arrange back the pillows properly. When i'm done, Jungkook came out of the bathroom. It's my turn to bathe now. I took a shower and got dressed.