Chapter 27

Jungkook's P.O.V

The same night...

I thank god that Ji Sae forgive me. See those wide smiles? Urgh, i love them so much! It gives me butterflies but i love it. I accompanied her to eat.

"Next week, we're going to Jeju Island." - i said. She look up.

"What?"

"You heard me, baby." - i said. 

"Why?" - Ji Sae asked.

"Well, to go traveling of course." - i said.

"For how long?" - she asked again.

"4 days in Jeju." - i said. She whined.

"But what about work? I have lots of things to do." - she complained.

"I'll give you 1 week, starting from today to finish all the work you gotta finish. After next week, we're leaving to Jeju. Is it okay?" - i suggested. She gave a smile and nod.

After she's done, we head to our own rooms and sleep. But i didn't. I take my laptop and searched for hotels rooms, what activity to do when we're in Jeju. Lucky she agreed with my suggestion. I did the bookings and stuff. I yawned for the nth time. I turn off my laptop and went to sleep.

The next day...

I did my daily morning routine. After that, i went downstairs. I smell food. I walk to the kitchen and Ji Sae is making breakfast. I smiled.

"Morning baby." - i greeted her as i sit down at the counter.

"Morning." - she greeted back. She place an omelette on my plate along with some fried rice. She sit across me. We start digging in our breakfast.

"I made fried rice because i'll be home late today. Eat dinner by yourself. Don't wait for me. And don't starve yourself." - Ji Sae reminded.

"Okay. Just don't be too late okay. I'll get worried." - i said. She nodded. Her phone rang. She answer it right away.

"What?" - she answered. Just like how she did to me, during those days. Hehe i remembered those moments.

"No it's on the right side." - she said.

"What? Now? Serious shit? Tsk! Gosh! Okay!" - she exclaimed and ended the call. She starts to eat quickly. After she's done, she place wash her plate. She drink her milk and put it aside.

"I gotta go now. Bye." - she said walking towards me. She gave a quick peck on my lips and left. My heart pumps so fast. I smiled to myself.

I'm kind of wondering why can't she admit that she's in love with me. It's just weird. But maybe, if one day, she finally say, 'I love you, Jungkook.', i think i'll die with happiness. And maybe with some heart problems.

Ji Sae's P.O.V

"Put it there." - i pointed to the corner of Hayley's new shop. Jong Hae and Hed moved the closet to where i pointed. Thank god that this shop is not damaged. Just gotta touch up some parts.

Kwang Dae, Seung Yoon and some of my kids were painting the shop. I decided to make it look colorful. Because white is too plain. But i still use some parts to paint white. So i picked sky blue, light purple and white.

Today, new shop stuff. Around 5 pm, i gotta go to the police station about that robbed shop. The police are doing their work so effin slow. And they warned me to not hurt anybody. Because i told them that i knew right away who caused it.

But nah, those stubborn little ass won't listen to me. They say it's not enough for an evidence. Not enough evidence, my ass. And i will end at 7 pm. Then right after that, i gotta meet Hayley. To ask her what stocks she want to bring in.