Chapter 5

Ji Sae's P.O.V

I got up as usual. I take a shower and use a white sleeveless crop top with a overall and boots. I do my normal routine then walk downstairs. I went to the dining table and found Jungkook here.

I frown. Why is he even here? Again? I sit next to him and ignore his appearance. "Morning." - i said. My family members greeted me back.

"So Ji Sae, Jungkook is here to bring you to a wedding boutique." - appa said.

"When is this wedding again?" - i asked, still frowning.

"Next week." - eomma said.

"What?! That fast!" - i exclaimed. My parents nodded. What are they even thinking? Gosh it's too fast.

After the breakfast, i have no choice but to follow Jungkook. I texted Hed saying i won't be in the office for the whole day. I have a feeling that it's gonna be a long day.

The whole ride was quiet. Jungkook turn on the radio. "So! We will be playing the next song! These boys are awesome and their songs are daebak! We have, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Rap Monster, Jimin, V and Jeon Jungkook from BTS! Let's play DOPE!" - the radio dj said.

I turned to Jungkook.

Am.I.Getting.Married.To.A.Kpop.Idol?

Someone slap me. "Ayo ladies & gentleman Junbiga dwaettdamyeon bureulge yeah! Ttan nyeoseokdeulgwaneun dareuge Nae seutaillo nae nae nae nae seutaillo eo!" - Jungkook sang as he smiled.

The song continues. I like it. I love the beats. And i must admit, Jungkook's voice is impressive. It's nice. The song ended.

"Well didn't know you're a kpop idol." - i said, looking at him.

"I am. You don't know me?" - he asked and chucked.

I shook my head. "I'm too busy to eheck all these. Plus i don't really like kpop songs."

"But your song is nice. Love the beat." - i continued with a smile. I saw Jungkook smiled wide when i say that.

We arrive at the wedding boutique. Jungkook open the door for me. We walk in the boutique and my staff were shocked when they see me. "G-good Morning Ma'am.." - they stuttered.

I look at Jungkook then to them back, telling them to great Jungkook too. "A-and Sir."

"Morning." - Jungkook said with a smile. I gave my shot nod.

"Let's find your dress." - Jungkook said with a smile as he hold my hand.

"Let go of my hand." - i said with a glare. He pulled my hand and it made our bodys touch which is so close!

"Ya!" - i shouted, trying to set myself free.

He came close to my face and whispered, "If you're going to be stubborn, i'll be so happy to kiss you passionately on your lips baby."

I got goosebumps when he said that. "So want me to hold your hand orrr —" - he paused as he came nearer to my face and tilt his head.

"Aish. Fine just hold my hand." - i said, looking away. He pushed my chin to face him and he was smiling.

"Good. I love you." - he said. He look so sincere when he say that. I rolled my eyes and he giggled. I pulled him almost everywhere in the boutique to find my dress.

I take out one of the dress and showed it to him, "This one?" - i asked.

"Go and try it." - Jungkook said. I nodded and went in the fitting room. I change to the dress i pick. I tie my hair into a high pony tail to make it easier to see it if fits me.