Chapter 48

Ji Sae's P.O.V

"Do you really have to go?" - i asked, more like whining with a pout.

"I need to, baby. Sorry." - he said with his sad face. I pulled his arm, not letting him go.

"C'mon. Don't do this. You know i can't see you like this." - he said. I let go of his arm, still pouting.

"I'll try to come home quick okay? Sorry baby. Take care. Love you." - he said, giving a peck on my lips and my forehead. He left, waving to me. I let out a sigh and waved him back. When he's gone, i went inside, locking the door.

It's my 7 months already. It's difficult to get up, walk, just whatever i do, it's so uncomfortable. But i'm enduring it. I need to. And sitting in this house, almost alone everyday is so boring. I have nothing to do.

I need to make myself occupied with some things but there aren't any. Eomma said she can't come because she gotta attend my niece graduation day, along with appa. Jungkook's parents can't come over too, because they aren't here in Seoul. They went back to Busan.

I let out an annoyed groan. I'm bored to the max! But then I remembered something. I smiled to myself. I got up, slowly, getting my balance and walking to the kitchen with my left hand supporting my baby bump.

I open the fridge, taking a transparent container of strawberries. I don't eat strawberries like at all but since i got pregnant, i've been eating lots of them. I wash them, cutting them and place them on a plate.

I bring them to the living room, sit down and deliciously eating it. I turn on the tv and watched Inkigayo. Well, Jungkook won't be there. Just to randomly watch because there aren't any more good stories.

My phone rang. I frown, grabbing it. Min? "Hello?" - i answered.

"Ji Sae-ya~!" - she replied with her cheerful voice. This girl.

"Yes. What?"

"Where are you?" - she asked.

"My house of course. Why?"

"Well, i heard you're pregnant. Yoongi told me that. And Jungkook told me to come over to look after you." - she said.

"Really? Sure. Come over. I'm bored." - i said. She chuckled.

"Okay~ i'll be there in a few minutes! See ya later." - she said. I ended the call, putting my phone away. Well, at least if Min here, i have someone to talk too. When was the last time i met her? 7-8 months ago?

Damn, thats so long. My house door bell rings. "Wait!!" - i shouted. I got up, slowly, one hand supporting my baby bump and walk to the door. I look through the hole, just to be sure it's Min.

It's her. I open the door and there she is. Smiling so wide. "Wahh! Annyeong Ji Sae!" - she greeted me with her cheerful smile.

I smiled. "Annyeong. Come on in." - i said. Actually, to be honest, i find Min kind of annoying. She's so cheerful it gets me annoyed. But she'll definitely be helpful when i'm alone and bored. Plus she's my only girl friend.

Min walk in my house, while i close the door. "Let me help you." - she said. She held my other hand, walking together to the living room. The both of us take our seat.

"What drink do you want? I'll make it for you." - i said.

"Ey, no no. I'm fine. I bought drinks and food too." - she said.

"Ji Sae-ya, how long have it been?" - she asked.

"7 months." - i answered.

"Really? Woah. Time flies so fast." - she said, giggling. I nodded with a smile.