Hello Stranger

Austin

After leaving his mates room Austin meant to head over to his office and get some work down. After all, wolfing around does not keep his pack rich. He found himself followed her to a small creek on his packs land. He watched her beautiful silhouette as she moved around taking pictures. She absolutely captivated him on every level. He wanted to go up to her and introduce himself but what excuse could he come up with for bumping into her in the wood while wearing a suit?

He watched her for a couple of hours from behind different trees as she moved closer and closer to the clearing next to the water.

"It's now or never !" He said to himself as he walked towards her.

He could sense that her body became tense. Maybe she could feel his presence. He kept walking until he was standing mere inches away from her back.

As his mate turned around she bumped right into his chest and his arms wrapped around her to keep her from falling back.

"Hello, stranger." Austin's voice came out in a low husky rumble.

Samantha

Sam screamed as she looked up into those piercing blue eyes. She almost fell backward but two strong, toned arms wrapped around her waist keeping her steady.

" Hello, stranger!" The man said to her causing a tingle to spread to her lady bits.

"Hello," Sam replied.

"I'm sorry to have scared you, I own this land and got a phone call saying that someone was trespassing."

"NO, I'm sorry I didn't know this was a private area it's just so beautiful that I had to photograph it," Sam said barely above a whisper.

"Had I known my trespasser was so beautiful I would have come earlier." He said smoothly.

Sam's cheeks flushed as she finally broke eye contact with the stranger.

"Umm... I should be go.."

" My name is Austin." He cut in.

"I'm Samantha but everyone calls me Sam." She said back.

"It was nice meeting you Austin. Sorry again for trespassing."

" Sam!! Would you like to go to dinner with me?"

"I don't even know you." Sam smiled. "For all I know you could be a serial killer"

Austin laughed at her comment.

"If I were a serial killer now would be the perfect time to kidnap you and carry back to my basement." He mused.

" That's true I guess. I'm new around here so I wouldn't mind making some new friends so sure I would love to go out with you."

" That's great," Austin said as he closed the gap that Sam had created between them.

The sexual tension was so thick you could slice through it. Austin once again reached out and wrapped his arms around Sam's petite waist, pulling her flat against his chest. He could hear her breath hitch as they made contact.

" You are by far the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on and I've been wanting to do this since I first saw you." Austin leaned in and captured Sam's soft lip.

Sam moaned softly and she gave into his demanding kiss. Her entire body came to life as if it were ignited with fire. This stranger that she dreamt of kissing her here just felt so right. It felt like home.

His kiss was soft and passionate while demanding and desperate at the same time. Like he couldn't breathe without her. He moved his hands down to her ass and squeezed relishing in the moment. Their tongues danced together in a rhythm of their own.

The kiss could have gone on forever and Sam wouldn't have noticed the world around her changing.

He was so sexy with his blue eyes and chiseled jaw.

Sam pulled away first feeling like if she didn't the kiss would consume her.

" Wow, that was.. Umm... unexpected."

" I am sorry, I fell like I've been waiting for you, my whole life. Just looking into your eyes I feel this connection."

Sam smiled nervously. How is it possible that he is here. He was just a dream. Sam could not deny that she was extremely attracted to him but if her dreams were corrected he would hurt her, bite her neck and Lord knows what else.

"Take a chance, Sam," her conscience said to her. "Stop being weak, have some fun explore this thing between you two and he may just be prince charming."

"So dinner?" Austin asks smiling sweetly at Sam. No woman could resist his smile he thought.

" Okay," Sam said with some determination in her voice.

She thought she would be stupid if she passed up this chance plus Jessie would kill her for not " living a little" as Jessie puts it.