Chapter 12

Chapter 12

After talking to Samantha on the phone Austin just needed to see her. He changed into his wolf carrying his clothes in a bag around his neck and ran all the way to her house.

As he reached her balcony Austin changed back and put on his clothes not bothering to put on shoes as he scaled the side of the house. Austin could see Sam talking on her phone and decided to just watch her beautiful form from the balcony.

"God she was so sexy I bet she doesn't even realize how sexy she is." Austin thought to himself. He could see Sam dozing off as she put the phone down.

Tonight he didn't want to disturb her sleep he would just watch. But his wolf was steering. He slowly opened her door and slipped in unnoticed. As he got closer he heard her mumbling in her sleep.

Without thinking Austin climbed into Sam's bed. Her eyes fluttered open but she was still in a dream like state. He began to plant butterfly kisses along her jawline and neck. As a moan escaped Sam's lips he felt his manhood sprung to life.

"This wasn't suppose to go this far." He whispered.

"Samantha you are mine whether you know it yet or not." He grunted into her ears.

Austin felt his wolf taking over so he willed himself to leave Sam's room. He would be seeing her in a couple of days anyway. He could wait.

Thursday morning bright and early Sam woke up and headed down to meet with Lester. Hoping he would be able to help her solve these murders. At least she would be able to move on with her life and can give her family some rest.

Lester

Lester got to the office early today mainly because he was  curious about the young lady who wanted to find out about the Maccory murders.

Lester knew that no one had questioned what happened to the Maccory's except the elders of the Wolf pack in the area. Having no other members of the family left to jeopardize their plans the roamers were free to live and breed with humans without having any consequence.

"If this Samantha character is indeed the daughter of Julie and Henry Maccory then they would have to eliminate her before she comes of age."

"Sir a miss Samantha Maccory is here to see you." His secretary announced.

" Send her in Megan." He responded.

The girl entered and Lester's breath caught. She was breathtaking. Lester tried to get a sent on her but there was none. This couldn't be. She couldn't be the daughter of Julie.

"Hello. I'm Samantha, we spoke on the phone the other day."

"Hello Samantha, Let's get started."

He needed to get this information to his leaded as soon as possible but part of him wanted to be selfish and keep her to himself.

Sam talked about what little she knew of her parents and uncle's death.

Lester didn't pay much attention to what Sam was saying because he already knew the details.

In fact he had a very strong hand in the death of her family. Lester's mind was racing.

They must have messed up really bad because when the killed Julie they assumed she was still pregnant and that the child had died alone with her. This is very bad. But how had she hidden from them for so long and why doesn't she smell like them.he questioned.

Lester decided to keep Samantha as his little secret and try to win her over. He have have been 25 years older than her but after Roamers and wolves come of age the aging process stops.
"I will gather information from the police records. We can meet up for dinner in a few days to discuss my findings." Lester said as he placed a hand on Sam's lap.

He could see her pull away from his touch and that angered him. He wanted her to like him so he decided not to press the matter.

As Sam left his office he mumbled," You do not seem to know who you are my dear Samantha so I will make you mine."