Hello Master

Hey, guys this is a short chapter to introduce Lorri. Hope you like.

The girl walked into the café around the lunch hour. Lorri could smell something different about her, but what? She didn't smell like a human nor a werewolf.

Maybe she was just over thinking things but she needed to report this to the hive leader.

Lorri went home and dialed...

"To what do I owe the pleasure child?" A dark voice answered.

"Something strange happened today master; I wanted to inform you of this although I don't think it's anything to raise alarm," Lorri said in a very timid voice.

" I will be the judge of that, Now what might that be?"

"A girl came into the cafe today but I couldn't smell her. I threw me off a little, I might be feeling under the weather."

"What do you mean you couldn't smell her?" The voice boomed through the phone.

" I mean that she didn't smell human nor did she smell like a wolf," Lorri responded.

"Did thiiisss Girl say anything to you?"

" Only that she was new here and she was looking for directions to Escalante Manor."

" What? Couldn't be." The voice said more to himself than to Lorri.

" I want you to keep tabs on thiiiisss girl report back to me anything strange that happens to catch your eye. "

" Yes, master I will be vigilant."