The Alpha

Dear readers, I hope to update every day with at least 1 chapter per day. Also, book two of this series is also in the making. Thank you for the support. 😙😙😙

Alpha Austin

' I dreamt of her again. My mate. The one person Luna the moon goddess has chosen for me. I have dreamt of her for years now but I recently felt her presence. I must find her.'

Austin walks into his father's office.

"Son, what brings you here this early morn?" He booms with his powerful voice.

"Father I have felt my mates presence. I have come to you for guidance in what I must do next." Austin said to his dad.

"Tell me about these dreams son."

"We are in the forest hunting Roamers that have gone rogue. I see her hazel colored eyes as she turns to face me. She screams and starts running. My wolf pushed me to chase her. It's a need a hunger like I have never felt. She disappears into the trees and the moon goddess appears before saying
" ο χρόνος είναι επάνω σε μας απόγονος" * the time is upon us my descendant.*

"Son are you sure of those words you speak?"

"Yes father, the moon goddess then illuminates a path to my mate and my wolf stalks her and marks her as she screams."

"My son the time has come for you to become alpha of this pack. As for your mate, we must find her before the Roamers catch wind of you finding your mate. We must have a council meeting to inform the elders and our beta."

Later that evening the council gathers at council rock located beneath the town of Gunnison Colorado.

"Alpha Tabias, what is the urgency of this meeting?" The packs beta Marcius ask.

"I believe that the prophecy is about to be fulfilled." Tabias, Austin's father says.

The entire room felt as if the air was sucked out of it. The elders began to whisper amongst themselves.

"Order!!!" Tabias roared over the room.

"As you all must be awear of our history and the curse that Olfero ruler of the Roamers has placed upon our pack that no alpha can take a mate. Our Moon Goddess had prophesied that a directed descendant of her blood line would find his mate not among us and together they would finally be strong enough to defeat Olfero and break this curse."

"Austin my only son and soon to be the alpha of this pack has had the dream. The prophecy states that he who is pure of heart would find his mate within the land of slumber and reign victorious for our kind."

The room remained quiet as everyone pondered and tried to take in all this information.

"Before this can happen Austin must become pack leader and find his mate."

Beta Marcius approached the front of the room and said, " All in accordance say aye."

The room boomed with ayes.

The ceremony of power transfers would take place that Friday but Austin needed to dream of his mate again. Until her face was forever printed in his memory.

Austin recalled his father's words of being pure of heart and wondered if maybe this was a mistake. He was no Saint by any means. He took women from his pack to bed often and never had much regard for a mate until his dreams began two years ago.

With his icy deep blue eyes, strong jaw line, kissable soft lips, Short messy black hair and a body so tight and masculine you could bounce a quarter off of it. The women found his irresistible.