A new beginning

Two months had gone by since the reading of the will. It is now mid-November and the skies are a dark gray casting a gloomy shadow over the city. Sam had fallen into a dull routine of waking up, showing, eating, going to work and coming home. The dreams had no let up for a single night.

As she walks in the door on Friday evening her cell phone rings.
"Hello?"

"Hey, Sam the girls and I are heading to Luxy nightclub, come with! " Jessie asked excitedly.

"I'm gonna turn in early tonight Hun, work was brutal this week."

"Please Sam for me? I never see you anymore."
Sam could imagine the pouty face on Jessie's petite face.

"Okay okay, I will come."

"Dress slutty we are trying g to get you laid. We are meeting at Luxy at 10 pm. No granny librarian outfits Kay?"

"I'm hanging up now see you there."

Sam sighs heavily and heads to the shower. 20 minutes later she is standing in her underwear searching for what Jessie would considering getting laid clothes.

Sam pulled out her short black sequin dress, black stilettos, and black Micheal Kors clutch. With her unruly curls soft and bouncy, a bit of eyeliner and red lip stainer.

10:15 pm she pulls up to the club and hands her keys to the valet and heads inside.

Jessie spots Sam as she walks in and drags her to the dance floor after a couple shots of vodka to loosen up. Sam begins to feel the music as she loses herself. Someone grabs her hips from behind and they begin to grind against each other. She just wanted to feel alive again. She turns and faces her dance partner. She comes face to face with the greenest eyes ever. She looked at him from head to toe. Dirty blonde hair, broad shoulders 6 feet 3 he was muscular but not bulky. He screamed sexy frat boy.

Maybe she just needed to lose herself in Mr. Tall green and handsome.

After a few more drink Sam and Mr. Tall green and handsome sit in a booth and started talking. He sits right next to her and lays his hand on her knee.
Warmth spreads to her lady bits.

"I'm Josh by the way." He yells over the music.

"Samantha!" She returns

"You look hot in this dress, I bet you look even sexier without it." He says as he pushes his hand further up her thigh.

He moves closer to her and she doesn't resist. Their lips lightly touch and Josh grabs the back of her neck to deepen the kiss. He began grabbing at her clothes and getting forceful. He pushed his hand in-between her legs and starts to vigorously massage her sensitive clit.

Sam pushed him away but he grabs onto her wrist.

"Let go of me!!!" She yells.

"You know you wanted this bitch." He smacks her across the face.

"No stop!!"

The bouncer sees the commission and heads in their direction.

" Is there a problem here?" He asks.

" No sir my girlfriend just had a bit too much to drink." Josh quickly answers.

The bouncer is skeptical.

" Ma'am, are you alright?" He asks Sam.

" No, I would like to go home please and not with this creep. Tell your manager to watch out for him sexually assaulting his costumes."

Sam arrives home more drained that she has been. The sadness of losing her grandmother, the hectic work hours and that creep Josh all weighing on her.

" I think I should move to Grandma's house in Colorado, at least I can start a new. New York isn't for me anymore." She sighs and goes to work on making arrangements to find a new job in Colorado.

"Maybe I will just take some time off and focus on my photography. Might as well put my degree to good use."