"She didn't care.." I whispered, sitting back in the chair.

"No doubt she did care, but she cared about herself more." I rubbed my face, taking in the information given to me. "You do what you have to do, Princess... You either do what you're told, or don't take the patch." The same thing told to me after I got the prospect patch. "I don't agree, either." She picked up the cake, then went to the clubhouse to put it in the freezer.

I sat here, hearing this information for the first time. I always thought it was just the drugs. Turns out, she was just an attention whore like a lot of others out there, in it for the money, but not the consequences of marriage, like a child.

"Princess?" I didn't look at the voice that called for me. "Kelsea, what's wrong?" Shadow knelt in front of me, looking worried.

"Donna... She uh... She just told me why my mother really left.." I said, looking at the floor. "She didn't give a shit about me... Just the attention and the money..."

"Sounds like my foster families..." I looked at him, unable to hide my expression of shock and sadness.

"How did you deal with it?" I whispered as he took one of my hands.

"I didn't care that they didn't want me because I knew that you did." He smiled somberly at me. "It sucked, being so young without a family, but after the final family left me here, I found a new one with you." I couldn't help but smile through the emotions. "Don't worry about your mother. She's gone. You have the club, your dad, and me. That's all you need." He stood, pulling me out of the chair, and pulled me to his chest. "You don't need to worry about anything today. Not on your birthday." I sighed, closing my eyes for a moment. "Come on, lets ditch." I grabbed my cut from the desk and followed him to his bike. I grabbed my helmet from mine, which stayed right next to his, and put it on. We left the compound to go up to Grapevine, taking me to my favorite place to go walk around and held my favorite restaurant, Rainforest Cafe.

Since it was June, the weather was getting hotter, and all I really wanted to do was go to Hurricane Harbor, the Six Flags water park that was about ten minutes from the compound. But, I got questioned about everything when I wore the bikini. Why did I have a tattoo of a word on my wrist? How old was I? The list goes on. I got Shadow tattooed on my wrist the day I turned fifteen when he won my property patch. Valkyrie was the club's tattoo artist and he did the ink specifically for the club and special requests. He did Christians back piece, which was the club insignia. On the exact same wrist, he had my name, not my road name. No guy wants to have Princess tattooed on his wrist.

When I get the patch, it would be up to me if I wanted to devote my life to this club by getting ink. I honestly didn't want the tattoos... If I chose to leave, or was forced to leave.. I'd have to get them blacked out or lasered off.

We arrived at Grapevine Mills mall, which was literally a mile walk around that could be completed in five minutes. It was also home to Round 1, a place like Dave and Busters and Main Event, and a lot of pokestops.

"Where to first?" He asked me. We were in Neighborhood 3, which was Entrance 3, so we were by-

"Spencer's, of course." He chuckled at me, taking my hand.

"You just want something out of the back of the store." I beamed at him.

"You know me so well." Rolling his eyes, he just went along as I dragged him with me. He picked out some lingerie for me, which was non-negotiable on his end. He ended up picking out some new massage oils that were flavored, which I was very hesitant to try. But, after the party tonight, I knew he would take me to bed. He pretty much did every night.