1

To: Zero
From: Seventh

Hey. I would tell you my name but, I can't. Well, I guess I'll be talking to you for a month without knowing who you are or what you look like. 

Because, well, as you can see we've been paired up together.

I hate this. Where did the school get this idea anyway? Give kids a pen pal who goes to the exact same school?

Who would follow the rules then? I mean, obviously, I would.

 I am, considering how I'm not telling you my name yet.

But some other kids would totally spoil this.

But anyway, Hey. Call me Seventh. That's my code name.

-Seventh

To: Seventh
From: Zero

Call me Zero.

-Zero

Hey everyone! Just a heads up, not the whole book will be told in their email exchanges. But, I think at least half of it would be. 

So, I hope you like this short first chapter. All the email exchanges will be really short. Like this one. 

But yeah. I hope you read on to chapter two!

Thanks.

started 2.11.17

finished July 19, 2017

Edit 6/2/17:

Trust me, this book is so not edited it's almost super cringy. So be warned. Later in the chapters, you might see some things like. . Oh I don't know. . A teacher that was supposed to be a girl be called a Mr.. Or maybe I changed the name of some characters and not changing it on the previous chapters.

I don't know. Something like that.

But, just. . Ignore it. I guess. Sorry in advance.

Also, I hope you enjoy it even with all the mistakes and errors. No matter how minor or major it is, I am trying my best to fix it. I started writing this book without even dreaming of getting a thousand reads so I didn't take it as seriously as I should've but, this book still consists of my time and effort, blood and sweat.

Okay now it's just weird.

Read on.

I've been told that this book is kind of good.

Right. Okay.

Bye.

Have fun.

Laugh.

It's the purpose of this book.

To make you laugh.

...

Okay.

Bye.

Again.

Thanks to _NEEonBlue_ for these beautiful covers!

-Laurens