"Yeah. Okay." Velvet nodded.

Everyone remember that one night when Ren accidentally bumped into Coco and stained her shirt with her food. As a result, Coco got angry and beaten up Ren for that, and Clarissa and her friend, Nona had to calm her down. Jonas had to tell everyone to look away that night while Alex had to patch Ren up.

"Oh, how I've tried to get rid of that moment in my head," Nona said while combing her hair. "I mean, that one night on this cruise was a little bit traumatizing."

"Yeah." Clarissa agreed.

"Guys. Just be glad that Coco didn't rip Ren into shreds." Alex said, tying her blue hair into a ponytail. "Because if he was-"

"Can you please not bring that up?" Jonas replied. "I don't even want to think about. It hurts."

"Okay, I'll try not to bring it up again. Oh, and one more thing. When we get home after summer is over, don't tell anyone about that moment on this cruise."

"Yeah..." The others agreed.

After everyone got ready to get out of their dorm room, they went straight to the food court. Over there, they discussed their trip and how they will run it. Clarissa insisted on taking a tour around the island once they get there, but Jonas says that it will take too much time. So, Clarissa specified her point and said that they need to take a tour around their location, though they didn't know where the ship was going to take them. Ren jumped in when he said that once they get to Strange Island, they will have to find a hotel. Luckily, they saved some money before summer began, so they have enough for shelter.

"Attention all passengers, we'll be arriving soon." The captain of the ship said from above. "Check under your seat to make sure you don't leave behind any of your belongings."

Suddenly, the group replaced the last part with, "Check under your seat to make sure you don't leave behind any grandchildren." As a result, they laughed.

"Never gets old." Jonas laughed.

"Yeah," Clarissa replied.

"Guys! We should take a group picture!" Ren said. "All of us! Just in case either one of us forgets this moment."

"Why?" Alex asked. "Shouldn't we just wait until we get to Strange Island?"

"Yeah. But, please?"

Jonas sighed. "Alright then."

"Good thing I brought the camera just in case a moment like this happens." Nona reached for her bag as she pulled out a camera.

As the group stood up from their table, they made their way out of the food court and started making their way to the outside.

"Alex, you brought our summer scrapbook, right?" Ren asked. "Where we put all of our precious summer memories?"

"Yeah. It's in my bag right now." Alex answered. "But, why did you want me to bring it?"

"Oh, you know. We've done so many things together every summer and put them in our scrapbook where we put all of our precious memories. The pictures we take this summer will be part of our cherished scrapbook. Pictures of us with hotel neighbors, all the activities we did, all of the silliness we had, all of the people we met, all of the-"

"We get it. We'll make so many memories this time now that we are going to a place we've never been to that is full of people we have never met." Clarissa said.

"Well, let's just hope that we will have a really great time over there." Alex grinned.

"Yeah, sure, whatever."