Chapter 33 - His wait is over

A/N: please don't read if you're super innocent bc this chapter gets a lil steamy... enjoy.

Chapter 33 - His wait is over

The cold air hits my skin like ice, but Zeke's warm hand in mine manages to heat my whole body. Looking up at him, I see the relaxed expression on his face as we walk through the city.

His head turns and a smile forms when he realises he's just caught me staring. "You might as well just tell me I am hot."

"You're hot," I shrug.

He smirks. "As are you, Ms. Jones."

Unfortunately, I am still at that point where I blush at the simplest of things such as him calling me hot.

"Awww," he coos, teasing me. "Your blush is adorable."

I roll my eyes and pull my hand from his and fold my arms over my chest to heat myself up.

Zeke stops walking and frowns. "That was cruel, baby."

"What was?"

"Taking your hand away. I am hurt," his hand goes to his chest and I can't figure out if he's joking or not.

"Sorry, baby."

He raises an eyebrow. "I will consider forgiving you if you-"

"Do not say blowjob," I cut him off, giving him a warning glare.

He laughs, "I was gonna say if you hug me."

I bite my lip to stop myself from smiling, then wrap my arms around his waist, resting my head on his chest, careful not to hug him too tight in case I hurt him. He puts his arms around my shoulders, one hand travelling down my back.

"You're so warm," I say.

"Are you cold?"

"Aren't you?"

He pulls away so we can look at each other. "You know what we should do?"

"What?"

"Get ice cream."

"How will that help with my coldness?"

"It won't, but it will be fun to get even colder."

"You have some weird ideas of fun."

"Thank you."

"It wasn't a compliment."

He chuckles and begins walking across the street with me following. He takes me to a cute ice cream parlour with a big plastic ice cream cone outside.

The inside is simple, the walls decorated in a white and red pattern. In front of us is a row of ice cream flavours set out behind a shield of glass. There are many flavours that I have never heard of, and very little of the simple, usual ones that are found in every ice cream parlour. There is an elderly lady behind it, and as soon as she sees us a warm smile spreads across her face.

"Oh my," she gushes, coming out from behind the counter.

"Hello, Cathrine," Zeke laughs.

"Well, are you going to give me a hug?" She holds out her arms.

Zeke screws up his face, unsure. "Eh, hugging is not really my thing."

But he just told me to hug him.

"Oh, shut up, you old bat," Cathrine puts her arms around him and he hugs her back. They must know each other. It's the sweetest sight. I wonder what people from school would think if they saw the bad boy hugging this woman.