The Family Of Three!

Note:
Ok so first of all hi to all my lovely readers and this is not a note of any information about the updates.. Well that's already up on my wall! Ohkay so now what I've got for all of you today is a piece of advice.. I'm sure whenever you guys read a book you don't just jump to the main parts of the story.. You gotta read and appreciate stuff that's beside the main plot.. Because definitely we as writers need a side plot to set up our main plot to give you what you desire.. Soo this is for all of you out there who want to read only Manan parts.. A novel is not for you then.. You have all the rights to go and read the one shots that are only and solely based on Manan and their romance or their even their fights.. Because this is a book.. Definitely my main aim is to give you Manan but you can't just get Manan out of anywhere... You need to get along with the other plots of the story as well.. I hope you guys know what i mean.. Soo this demand of some of y'all to just have Manan parts i just have one thing to say.. I'm sorry.. Cz this book though mainly focuses on Manan still needs various plots to set your Manan to the correct positions! I appreciate your comments and respect your opinions and point of views but you guys need to understand that a book isn't that easy.. A story is not only about the main characters but the supporting characters as well.. Anyways.. I hope ya'll are enjoying the story!
Happy reading..
Cheers!
_____________________________________

Author's point of view :
Soha rang the bell twice as Maddy gazed at the locked door wondering what was cooking up inside.
"arey oo gabbar.. Dekh teri basanti khud tere dar pe aayi hai.. Bas thorhi si late ho gyi!"Soha imitated into the camera stuck on the outside of the door of their house.
"malkin darwaza khol dijiye.. Humse galti ho gyi!"Soha repeated but got no reply.
"yaar sorry na!"she said tired throwing the broken standal on the floor and suddenly the door clicked open.
"kya hai.."a young girl in her twenties said with her doe-like eyes staring back at Soha.
"malkin humse galti ho gyi! Hume maaf kar dijiye!"Soha said holding her ears.
"ho gya drama.. Tera toh purse chhota tha na.. Itna time kaise laga purse laane mei!"she said crossing her arms across her chest.
"Ninu.. Yaar purse nhi clutch.. Aur tujhe toh pta hai na.. Iss time koi taxi bhi nhi milti.. Aur upar se yeh sandals bhi toot gyi.. Aur jiski vajah se tooti vo bina sorry bole bhaag gya.. Bevda kahi ka aur phir yeh tera dil phek aashiq.. Isse itni minnate karni padi ki mujhe ghar drop karde.."Soha pointed out everyone's mistake while Maddy stood there silently watching all the blame game turning to his side. How he loved these fights at night.. But only when it's not too cold.
"yaah right miss Soha khurana is never at fault right?"Nandini asked rolling her eyes and moving to one side of the door letting the other two in afterall they were her only life and she couldn't torture her like that.
"bhot bhuk lagi hai yaar! Kuch khila de.."muttered Maddy as he entered leaving the door open.
"beta tujhe toh raat mei machhar khilaungi.. Go and close the door.."Nandini shouted as she sat on the couch. Soha took rounds of the house as if trying to figure out something and that screamed,"Maddyy..tunne vo card kaha rakha jo subha maine tujhe diya tha.. Vo jo tum dono ke liye aaya tha.."
Maddy looked at her wide-eyed. He didn't want it to come out this way.
"k.. Konsa card.."he hesitated.
"arey koi shaadi ke card jaisa kuchh tha.."Soha tried remembering what it was.
"shaadi ka card.. Humare liye! Maddy?"she looked at him and he was bowled. He knew he couldn't lie and maybe that's why he was hiding it.
"arey.. Nahi.. Kisi ki engagement ka tha.. Kya Naam tha uska.. I had read the initials aur phir iss gadhe ne mujhse card le liya.. Kya thaa.. Kuch A se tha!"she said checking in the drawers.
"Maddy.. Kiski engagement.."Nandini looked at him and Maddy turned to the dining table grabbing a glass of water to save himself.
"haaaaaa... Alyaaaa.."Soha shouted suddenly and Nandini's head snapped at her.
"haa.. Kisi Alya ka naam likh tha.. And card India se tha! Courier karvaya.. Bhai bade paise hai India vaalo ke paas.. International parcel! Waah!"Soha blabbered as she finally jumped on the dining table looking for food while Maddy stood there frozen to his spot.
"Alya ki engagement..."Nandini muttered as she slowly got up and took steady steps until she was facing Maddy directly. "Manik se ?" she whispered almost in audibly but Maddy caught her lip sync. She looked broken once again after a whole of a year.. He once again saw the same broken Nandini who had shifted to NY a year ago. But today there was something missing.. The very emotion  of love that was there back then.
She still looked Maddy expecting an answer from him while he just gazed back at her not knowing what to say but finally nodded his head in a no.
There was no change in her expressions. Maybe she wasn't satisfied. Maybe she wanted to hear something more.. Or..
"Dhruv!"he whispered back and there.. A change appeared.. A smile formed on her lips. A sarcastic one..
"Dhruv!"she repeated and then rolled her eyes. "suits!" she muttered.
"soo Madam aapki sandal kaise tooti!"Nandini turned towards Soha and changed the topic, much to Maddy's relief.
"arey puch mat.. I met an old friend.. Aur ussi ki vajah se yeh hua.. He was in a hurry to reach home and he just tumbled into me.. I disbalanced and then this broken sandal happened to me.."Soha explained.
"itni bhi kya jaldi mei tha.."Nandini paused, "inn firangiyo ki toh humesha train chhoot rhi hoti hai.."
"firangi nhi tha.. Indian tha.. And mai pehli baar usse india mein hi milli thi.. Arey tab toh bevda tha.. Aur bechare ki haalat bilkul khraab thi.. Doubling karra tha.. Apni dono girlfriends ke saath.. Ek se kehta tha pyaar karta tha lekin dusri ko chhorhna nhi chahta tha.. Pagal tha pagal.. Mai toh tab se jaanti thi ki usse dusri vaali se hi pyaar hai.. Bas dimaag thikaane pe nhi hai.. Aur aaj jab milla toh pta chala.. Dono hi chhorh kar chali gyi.."she said completely fascinated.
"toh jaldi kis baat ki thi usse?"Maddy asked,"NY mei nayi girlfriend bna li kya!"
"nai re.. Vo lagta teri tarah dil phek hai lekin hai nhi.. Aaj bhi uss hi dusri vaali ke gum mei hai.. Jaldi toh usse apni beti ke paas jaane ki thi.."Soha said and Maddy and Nandini looked at her shocked.
"beti?"they chorused.
"haan pata nhi.. Kuchh hai uss ka chakkar.. Jo bhi hai.. Mujhe toh bhot bhukh lagi hai.. Aur phir kal toh hum shopping jaa rhe hai toh i need to take beauty sleep isliye.. Mai tih khaa kar sone chali!"She cramped the food into her mouth while the others too sat down to eat.
This was how these three had been past a whole year.. Together at all costs.
Nandini knew she was very lucky to get a second life and though she hated to say that she had already fallen in love once and that was forever but sje still believed that if life could give her second chance then even she could give love a second chance. If not that Manik whom she'd left back in India a year ago then someone better than him. Her hope was still alive that she would one day definitely get what she deserved and she could spend her whole life waiting for that one day!