3♢.Paint, Eyeballs & Eyebrows

My parents are giving me that weird parently suspicous eyebrow look. It totally creeps me out.

"Mom, Dad, did you know your eyebrows are wiggling like worms?"

And they are still doing that!

"Honey, are you high?", My mother asks in a very concerned and serious tone. Just then my dad's face hardens.

"Oh my god! My only and favourite mother and father are thinking so lowly of me? Your precious and only elder daughter, Astoria? What is wrong with you? Are you high?" I give them a suspicious eyeball.

"Tori, is Saphire is here?" my mom changes the subject.

Uh-oh. Time for more lies!

"Um. Yeah! She's, you know, in my room, uh... painting my walls!" I say the first random thing she could be doing in my room.

"What! Saphire is painting over the wallpaper that cost me a lot of money?! You better not be serious!"
She goes straight for my room, before I can even process what's about to happen.

I run up the stairs following my mother. "Hey mom, you really don't want your new shirt to get paint splatters. You can wait outside, kay bye!" I close the door.

"Sapphire, stop! It's mum!" Is all I can say to her before my mom barges in.

"Sapphire? Aren't you supposed to be painting a certain million dollar wallpaper?" She asks Saph in a veery demonic tone.

Uh-oh. "Mrs. Lockheart! I- " Sapphire starts but I cut her sentence.

"Mom, she just rested near the window for a while. You know how... tiring painting can be. She's gonna start to paint now, so bye?" I smile nervously.

"Okay girls. Just don't ruin anything. Especially the expensive ancient vases!" Mom gives a warning glare before she turns in her heels and walks out of the room.

I let out a long, loud sigh.
"Really Smart-ass-toria? Painting your walls?" Sapphire questions my brilliant lie.

"Yeah, so start painting while I try setting up the cameras." Me and Saph decided that just to be safe, we would set up spy cameras on my window sill, so we can see the street and know if Mr. New born baby was anywhere around.

Sapphire groans loudly as she leaves to go get the baby turqouise paint cans in the garage.

Hey, maybe we can make a trap and pour the leftover paint on Mr. Duck's head!

Haha! But then, what if he tries to kill me? Jeez, his mother sure didn't teach him behaviour! Parents suck at parenting at one point or the other.