20♢.Awkward Dancers & Bratty Five Year Olds.

Tori's P.O.V

"Yo Pups, you wanna dance? I'm bored." I look over to see him close his eyes a bit.

It's been a few minutes since Zac and I've been having a few drinks in the sofa. I was eating ice cream while he had some soda. Mom made restrictions of no alcohol. I never liked that icky shit anyway.

"No."

"Please?" I say again with more hope in my voice.

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"No."

"Pretty pretty please with sugar on the top?" I say again while trying to do my best pouty face as I look upto him.

"I said No."

"Pretty pretty pretty please with sugar, berries marshmellows and-"

"Fine! Just stop acting like a fucking bratty little five year old." He cuts me off and stands from the sofa.

"And you need to stop acting like a grumpy sixty year old grandpa, Puppy!" Before he could give me a comeback, I grab his hands and pulled him to the dance floor.

I started dancing awesomely to 'Break Free' but he just stood there watching me.

"You are supposed to dance in dance floors too you know. Not only watch others dancing." I saw his face flush with embarrasement.

"I don't dance. But you just had to irritate and force me into this, yeah?" He says raising his eyebrows.

"Come on. I know you won't be that bad. Just give it a try. It won't hurt. Do a simple step like putting your hands up in the air and spin your booty." I nicely instruct him.

He just blankly looks at me. "No Thank you."

"Ugh. You are no fun Puppy!" Just as I say that, the music changes to Ed Sheeran's Thinking out loud. Holy hippos! I love this song.

I put both my hands on Puppy's shoulders and he looked startled by the gesture and awkwardly stayed with his hands on his sides.

I sigh and shake my head at him. I take his warm hands and put it on my waist. This dude needs to learn how to dance one way or another!

I swing my head up to see his face. And he was looking right at me. Those Hazel orbs were fixed on mine so damn intently.

No! I can't do this. This is suffocating. And I keep hearing drum sounds in my ears which travels from my chest. Wait what?

But as much as I wanted to look away. I couldn't because they were drowning me in, so deep that I can't escape my way out.

"Hey Puppy?"

"Hmm?" He says while was still holding eye contact. Most people tend to turn away! God damn it.

"Can you look at somewhere else? My eyes hurt too much and I might go blind if I keep staring at your striking and gorgeous Hazel orbs." I say as truthfully as possible.

He chuckled with a playful look on his eyes. "Does the little snake think my eyes look gorgeous?" Oh shit.

"Uh yah? Your eyes are really pretty to be honest." He just gives me a half smile.

"Did you get that from you mom or dad?" He turned away as soon as I mentioned his parents.

"Never mention my family ever again." He was surrounded by a sudden cold aura, the happiness and playfullness a few seconds ago was gone as good.

"Jeez. How was I supposed to know that it was a sensitive topic for you?"

He suddenly let go of me, turned around and started walking away.

"Zac, wait!" For some strange reason, I didn't want him to leave yet. Oh crap, I almost forgot, he has to meet mom!

I ran to him with a pathetic attempt because of my dress and stood infront of him with my hands out like a bird. He glared at me and raised a brow.

"You can't go yet. Mom needs to see you, remember?"

His eyes hint with realisation. "Fine. I'm leaving after that."

"Look, I'm sorry okay? I would feel bad if you just leave so soon just because of my unintentional slip of words." I say in a serious voice. Wow. Astoria is being serious? When did the world get so jumbled up?

"No. It's not that. I just don't want to stay here. I have better things to do " Ouch. And here I was thinking he was actually having fun with me. Anthole!

"You know what? Get out. I don't care if you don't see my mom. Let's go. I'll be happy to throw you out of the fluffing door."

"Gladly." He said with no remorse.

As we were going near the front door, we were confronted by dad.

"Hey Buttercup, how is the party going?" Dad smiled.

"It's going great, thanks to you and mom." I give him a thumbs up.

"You're welcome dear. And who is this? I didn't see him in the other gatherings."

I opened my mouth to answer but Zac beat me to it.

"Good evening Mr. Lockheart. I'm Zachary Harris. Astoria's boyfriend. I have to say, your daughter is a very lovely girl." He says while putting his hands on my shoulder and pulling me closer to his hard body. Oh god.

"WHAT!?" my dad's face was fuming red as he yelled that one word which made everyone in the party to turn their attention to us.
Immidiately, whispers and gasps are filled in the room.

I never liked the idea of being in the centre of attention when it comes to embarassing situations. But since Karma is a bitch, she seems to enjoy watching me suffer like this.