Chapter 13 ✔

Jake's POV

Jake's POV.

Gina is so hot now and with every second I realize that I love her even more

And I hope I can just tell her the truth about everything.

Maybe I will if she becomes mine.

Maybe she will be my mate but that is still untold because if she was I would have felt it once I met her again

"Thanks, Jake you always understand me" Gina said hugging him

"Only if you could understand me too" Jake whispered

"That is what friends for right" Jake said

I left her and went to her car then I heard a voice from the forest near the graveyard.

This isn't good.

And then it hit me the scent of that creature is very high.

And I could smell like 3 scents meaning there are 3 in the area.

With me being the almost an Alpha to the pack and a beta now makes me stronger than most of the pack members,

I already know the Jones are in town and I already know that Gina has been hanging with them but does she know what those monsters are really.

Are they using her or forcing her to stay with them.

When I left town I was about to start changing and I couldn't hurt the people I care for.

So my dad shipped me off to some pack members camp to make me be able to control myself somehow.

It worked for a while but now that the Jones are here, I feel like I am going to rip someone's head off

Will Jane understand me or will she be mad at me and never talk to me again.

_______________________________________________________________

Henry POV.

I saw him talk to her, he is an absolute danger.

Those werewolves are dangerous and they're the reason our lives are ruined, if only they didn't start the war by Killing Kosta and Keer.

They started the war between the kingdoms, we would have all been a unit by now.

How can I warn her?!

I should tell her what I am so she could understand who he is and who her friend Charlotte is as well.

This town has been a place for supernatural occurrences before I was even born or before anyone came to it.

So all the witches, vampires, werewolves and those shapeshifters are all here fighting for survival and one day the man kind will be in danger because of us.

And that say is near I can feel it.

What is that envelope in her hand?!

Suddenly I heard an unusual voice coming from the forest and I saw the boy running towards the forest.

He is trouble and he is a beta trouble as well and I heard he will be soon an Alpha.

I do miss my family being a unit and trying to fix what the Keers ruined.

But we will never be the same after what happened with him.

Damn if only he came back solved what happened it would have saved us the bother.

I do miss him so much and one day he we will all be back as one family but I hope Gina will become one of this family with us.

I love her enough to trust her with my secret.

I went back to her truck

"Jake, I am not going to open it" she said

"Who is Jake" I said and acted as if I didn't know so she would tell me

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N 

:3

Don't forget to ;)

Comment :)

Share :)

Vote :)

Fan ;)

Love you all (Y.A)❤︎