Chapter 4 ✔

I woke up and went to the bathroom and took a long bath to relax a bit from that nightmare which seemed a bit true more than other dreams.

"At last more relaxation that was a weird nightmare very weird one" I said

Then I decided to go to the library after school to check what happened on 1995 on the prom day like in the dream.

I went to school but this time a lot of people saw her and some people for the first time a lot of people noticed my existence in school or in life.

Then suddenly Charlotte ran to me saying

"Look here at miss famous, who thought that you passing out and bleeding in that biology class would make you the school pretty famous princess"

"Yes you are right Charlotte I wasn't expecting all of this" I said laughing

After all classes ended and I was on my way to the library I found something on the pavement.
it was a watch, a silver one so I took it and while I was walking again she heard something, it was a man's thought about how he lost his watch and he was trying to find it in the trash.

So I went to him and talked to him and told him that I found a watch and I gave it to him.

And when I arrived at the library I went to ask someone about where I can find the yearbook section.

But that man said "Do I look like a librarian to you go find it yourself"

So I used the thing that I used in the street but with more focusing.

I heard what the people in the library were saying some of them said "Cats" and others said "Dogs, dolls, cars, history, geography, yearbooks"

I went to her and asked her about the yearbook from 1995 and she gave it to me.

I looked in it in the cheerleader section for Cloe the girl from the Dream and I found her.

Cloe Harvest, she was the leader of the cheerleader team.

She was one of the best but she died that year at a big fire in the boiler room in the school which rang a bell.

I died in that boiler room in my dream by the monster but I didn't burn maybe the monster burned the school after killing her.

But I never see the boiler room in school

"I should just go take a nap then I will continue reading the book" I said

She went home after she rented the book and took a nap

I woke up, washed my face and got changed into a nice pair of jeans and a shirt.

Then I looked at the watch to find that it is still 07:10 so I decided to complete searching the yearbook and I would go to school at 8 o'clock or 07:45 so I got up, brought the book and sat on the couch.

I opened by accident the first page and found was the school's football team, a lot of jocks and stuff, and then found the quarter back of the team is Henry Jones.

That for sure rang a lot of bells.

"Henry, how!! These pictures are from 1995 and it is 2016 now so 21 years that is huge amount of time how could he be there, I need to find Henry we need to talk about a lot of stuff" I thought to myself

I went outside my house it was now 07:25 so she turned around to close the door with keys.

Then flipped back and found Henry

"Oh my god" I said screaming

"It's ok, it is me Henry" He said

I relaxed a little bit

"Hey sorry you scared me a lot, I was thinking about you then suddenly you are here" I said

"Thinking about me, what did you want" He said with a smirk on his face

"To ask you about something but I guess we can talk later because it is 07:35 I need to be in school in 15 minute" I said and then jumped in the car

Henry looked at her from the window

"Well, can I at least have a ride my car's tire is out of air, I just found out that" he said

"Of course, jump in" I said

We both went to school and in the way they didn't talk at all.

And when we arrived we got out of the car went inside and opened their lockers which are by great coincidence are next to each other.

Brought their stuff and in their way to the class which also are together in

"I found a picture of you in a year book of 1995" I said suddenly

He was shocked then he said "what!!"

"You heard me" I said

"Well, you shouldn't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to" Henry said in a brave tune

"Yeah, but I want to know, so" I said

"Ok come with me after school I will explain everything" He said when they arrived to the class.

And i sensed that he was probably just getting rid of me because nothing makes sense at all and i don't know what should be done or said.

________________________________________________________________________

A/N

After editing i changed a little bit of stuff since this chapter was so long i took some of it and added it to the next chapter (5 in case you know :3)

Don't forget to ;)

Comment :)

Share :)

Vote :)

Fan ;)

Love you all (Y.A)❤︎