"Can you please leave me alone" I pleaded. I had no feelings for Kale, and I didn't know what he was doing or why he even liked me, despite the fact that he said I was 'strong'. What I was more focused on right now was Austin.

He sighed a heavy one and raked a hand through his hair. "Look, i'm sorry about everything" He apologised and walked back to our seat.

I groaned and hit the back of my head with the wall behind me. This sucked, how could it take four days for someone to like someone, especially when they kidnapped them. Although, I couldn't talk, it didn't take me long to like Austin, not long at all. But still, Kale kidnapped me, how is he nice?

The person in the bathroom finally emerged and I quickly ducked in after almost knocking them over. I earned a glare but I was already shutting the door. I did my business, washed my hands, splashed my face then exited the tiny, confined space I used as privacy. While I was walking back to my seat, the flight attendants started walking out with meals in their hands and I hurried myself so I wouldn't be in the way.

Kale glanced over at me but didn't say anything. What was his problem? I swear he was bipolar -I don't mean to be disrespectful, or he just had major mood swings. I also realised that he wasn't like the other guys who were always cold, he was different and there'd obviously have to be a back story to his life.

"Lamb was it?" The red lipstick chick was back, holding a delicious smelling meal.

"Yeah, thank you" I smiled and watched with eagerness as she placed it in front of me. She then reached over and handed Kale his meal, which was the beef meal. She walked away and another flight attendant appeared with a glass of wine -obviously for Kale.

-

"Passengers, please return to your seats and fasten your seatbelts as we have arrived in Hawaii and are getting ready for landing" A man's voice sounded around the plane.

I sucked in a deep breath and fastened my seatbelts. This was it. I was finally going to see Austin, well I hope. But it didn't matter, I would find a way to see him, even if it does get myself killed. I felt the plane drop as well as my stomach at both the velocity of the plane and at the images of seeing Austin bloody, up close. I balled my fists up and gritted my teeth. Oh I hated Derek.

The plane landed and we were all ushered out, most exited with excitement but I exited with a solemn face. Our group had a lot of people. There were 29 of us huddled at the airport waiting for the cars to arrive. I had learnt that 9 of them were in Kale's gang but the rest were from Derek's gang. That was a lot of people, knowing the fact that Derek still had others with him.

Five black Dodge Caravan's turned up and we all piled in, of course I was with Kale, who deliberately sat a little too close to me. There was one person sitting in the fifth Dodge with the carry on luggage Emily and I had. Our other luggage was being transferred to Derek's hell chambers.

"Hello Avery" A familiar, blood-curdling voice echoed from the front seat. I was wedged in between Kale and Sadistic guy and was too busy squirming in my seat to realise who was in the drivers seat. The cars behind us waited for the person to-

"Derek!?" I shouted in rage. I lunged forward in my seat and went to attack him but my seatbelt held me back. I reached to undo my seatbelt but suddenly Kale's arms had locked me back.

"Now now, there's no need to be like that" He chuckled and started driving. My breathing came out heavy and I struggled against Kale's grip.

"You kidnapped Austin" I screamed. "You're torturing him!"

"All this is for a reason" He said smoothly. "A reason I will tell you"

"Tell me now" I bit back at him. I tugged against Kale's hold hard, but he didn't give.