Chapter 8

Next update will either be this weekend or next weekend. I won't be updating so much on the weekdays, thanks to school. Sorry :(

-

I wonder if Jake received my message from Kale's phone. He did get a new phone after he smashed his last one but I didn't know if he decided to throw it again. If he did, I hoped he was careful when he tracked it, if Kale found out, Jake and everyone I love will be in danger and I pleaded guilty. But that was the thing, Kale would find out.

The seat on the plane was super comfortable, Kale, Emily, Alec and I were in first class while the others were in business class. That would mean they have a lot of money stashed somewhere but I wasn't surprised. Isn't that what gangs do? Steal money?

A thought suddenly found a home in my mind. What if I get into Jake's gang? Emily and Alec are in Kale's and I wondered that if there gang was a family business then wouldn't Jake's? I now knew Jake wouldn't be getting a real job, he was busy with legal and illegal stuff, although he didn't get himself stuck in mud like Austin did. Jean p-

Gabby. I was worried about her, even though I didn't think of it much. But I was. She was a strong and independant girl and I believed that she could find Austin but with everything that's happened now, I wanted her to return to Jake. She could get herself hurt, if she hasn't already and possibly killed and I didn't want that to happen.

She's a hero, if she finds Austin and manages to get the word back to Miami or even manages to get him out, she would be my hero. It's hard to believe that after knowing each other for a few months, she would jump in and help me. Her heart may be broken but-

"Hello, would you like the beef, lamb or pasta dish?" A flight attendant asked with a red lipstick smile.

"Lamb, please" I answered in a polite tone.

She nodded and walked away. Turns out she asked everyone else and I hadn't even noticed. I looked around for someone I could ask for help from but Kale -who sat next to me- seemed to figure it out.

"Do anything and I will crash this plane" He whispered in my ear.

"You disgust me" My voice dripped with venom.

"You make me go crazy, you don't see me complaining"

"You're hurting Austin"

"I'm not hurting Austin" Kale made me face him by placing his fingers below my chin and tugging, softly. "Derek and his guys are hurting Austin, I haven't touched him"

He made a valid point there. "That doesn't mean you can play me. You can't kidnap me then start making moves and flirting with me, that's not very professional"

"Avery I genuinely like you" His face was close to mine but it had to be since we were talking about kidnapping and hurting. Otherwise people would look at us weird and kick us off the plane. If it was just me being kicked off, even if it was in the middle of no where, I wouldn't mind.

"Do you genuinely like all the girls you kidnap?" I asked.

"You're the first"

"It's been four days"

"You're addictive"

"You're an asshole"

"You're cute"

"I really want to punch you right now"

"I really want to kiss you right now"

"Argh!" I cried out and stood up in frustration. Everyone in first class, including Emily and Alec looked over at me with annoyance. Oh shut up, you aren't a victim of kidnapping. I walked down the aisle and waited for the bathroom to be free. There was a bit of shuffling behind me and I turned my head to see Kale had gotten up to.