10:12

Dear Min Yoongi,

From some time ago
Beautiful days approach
Us who spent
Countless nights together
We don't need to talk too much anymore

Are my eyes fooling me? Can I see stars twinkling despite the crappy light pollution throughout the sky? Ohmygosh, Min Yoongi.

I have no idea if you even take the time to read these emails or if you even open them at all. But the moment I saw the update of a Busan date coming up in the wings tour. I screeched. I just can't believe it and I'm still shaking— despite my terrible grades, I'm still quite content with how things are going right now... maybe the stars are finally aligning correctly.

But then again I swore to myself I wouldn't really invest any more time into astrology.
Although tarot cards are something I've been meaning to look into as well.
Anyway, oh thank you thank you thank you so so so much. Even though I know that I'm the unluckiest person ever and that I shouldn't bring my hopes up...

I just know for a fact that this fanmeet will make up for all the times I've screwed up in life. You know, my parents don't support me liking and stanning you guys since they say that you all are too plastic or 'gay'

Little do they know that their own son is 'gay'
I swear my parents used to be decent people.

But besides that point, I feel that people judge the six of you and KPOP idols in general too quickly. Society became so ignorant these days and it's just really itching me to the point I'm just really done with humans. Honestly all I can really say is that the only humans I like now are you guys, and some of my friends that I somehow can still hang around. It really burdened me for a while that I just realized how irrelevant and pitiful I really am. No mater how hard I try, there's always people out shining me and taking credit for everything I do. I feel like anything I say, do, or think that is ambitious for me is just what makes my ego falter even more.

How can I shine? I'm already being called useless in my drama and arts club. All I really do is record, make scripts, and clever punchlines and still get no credit. So why should I even try anymore? I can't even talk to half of the people in my club because I'm just so damn awkward and shy and I can't even do anything correctly. I'm not even doing the jobs I originally wanted to do in the first place, so why am I still being called useless if no one gives me the opportunity to do so? I hate myself so much. I act so happy all the time and i can't do it anymore. Every time I tell someone about how I always act happy on the outside and feel depressed on the inside, they don't say anything to comfort me at all because I know they're probably thinking,
"Ugh he's one of those people who go on and on about their 'I put on an emotional mask and act happy' shit"

Yeah I'm one of those people. But my story is different,
Everyone's story is different.

Yeah the "I put a mask on and act happy on the outside even though I'm sad on the inside" thing is cliche I agree.
But every person has separate lives with their own thoughts, feelings, emotions and stories.
So really, if you dig deeper into that 'cliche' problem.
You'll see a more vibrant, deeper, and original story depending on the individual.

Gosh I should become a poet or author. Gah, Ill stop ranting. It's a little weird once you think about it. Normally a fan would want to show their idol their very best and perfect self. But it's different. You're different Min Yoongi.

Anyway.. I'll stop here and I'll try to stop being depressing. Good luck on your performances!

Eat well, sleep well, and drink lots of fluids! :)

-jjk

A/n: thank you for 900+ reads. This book really is crappy but I appreciate you all still sticking around with me. ILY