7:56

Dear Min Yoongi,

tonight,the entire time im walking you home
you told me that i have changed
that im not considerate of you,you complain

Today was a bad day. Aside from working in a job, I'm also a student who sucks at math and school in general. Guess Who's ending this marking period with maybe a D or C in math? ... you got it , me. I have an A or B+ in every other subject eXcEpT fOr mAtH. At this rate I won't be able to even go to the fan meet anymore since mid terms is steadily rattling closer and closer like satan arriving on his dark chariot.. sorry sorry I've really been investing more time into literature. Plus these emails with poems don't help my undying love for literature... Although one thing, one person ruins it for me. My language arts teacher, Miss. Baekhyun. I swear she's the only one that truly disgust me with her lack of knowledge on poetry.

Anyway (^^) it looks like you've been real busy this week along with Bangtan preparing for your comeback. It must be stressful already having to compose such wonderful songs! Everyone has such high expectations for you, but I just want you to know that some of us understand you're a human as well. You know, your stress towards music is like my stress towards grades. Our stress is all because letters, like my academic grading letters and your musical note letters, all in all— letters aren't being quite nice to us lately or ever. At this point I'm starting to like literature a little less... which sucks because I already ruined astrology for myself as well.

oH, but on a better note! Why don't we talk about that poem up there? It's from the song, "I think by one more chance" it's more of a soft tune. What? I love R&B, slow songs too. Let a teenage boy enjoy some old fashioned music GOSHie. Either way, I suggest you listen to it, I for one enjoy the softness (a/n: okok you guys know the drill, the video is up above)

You know, I've been watching fancams of your performance and I just can't even believe you're human. Every time you or either Bangtan says that you love us, I always start to second guess myself. If you actually saw me, one of the fans you say you love, would you think differently of me? Will my skin disgust you, will my hair gross you out? Everyone always says that their dream is to talk to their bias, but as an insecure introverted individual, i find that rather impossible for myself. Heck, i can't even hold a proper conversation with a guy nor a girl in my school. So how will I even face my idol that I've grown fond of?

Ah I'm sorry, you probably find me quite inconsiderate. I know no matter what you do, you can't really show much appreciativeness towards me. Because I know that there's probably more talented, pretty, and charming women and men out there that fit your ideal type more...

I got so depressing again! This email was quite long wasn't it? I'll end it here. Good luck with your comeback and stay strong!

Eat well, sleep well, and drink lots of fluids! :)

-jjk

----
A/n: ok but seriously thank you for 500+ reads. I really don't think this story deserves it but fucc thank you.
You know, from the start I always wanted to discontinue and delete this book. And Up until now I still do. But thank you for making me hate my writing a little less ;)

Regards,
Author-Nim