Chapter-41 "Funny moments"

Narrated by ‘Abdullah: Allah has cursed those women who practise tattooing and those who get themselves tattooed, and those who remove their face hairs, and those who create a space between their teeth artificially to look beautiful, and women changing the features created by Allah. Why then should I not curse those whom the Prophet has cursed? And that is in Allah’s Book. i.e. His Saying: ‘And what the Apostle gives you take it and what he forbids you abstain (from it).’
(59.7)

Chapter-41

Funny moments

Aaisha's POV:

I had been to this house before as Mahira's friend but today i am here as Zain's wife, the house is magnificent and I have seen it all , it is beautifully decorated with flowers and candle which are adding to its beauty, it is designed by Zain. Zain's mom made to sit in the hall where the whole family was gathered everyone was so happy Zain was sitting beside me his mother brought two books of Manzil ruqya and be to both of us to read, as to protect us from evil eye and bad influence as we finished reading she took both the books and told us to supplicate for everyone, we did as we were told, then Zain went from the room with his father and his mother came and sat beside me, she caressed my head and smiled " I know habibti how difficult it is for you, but as you are so strong you can handle right? " she told and I nodded she was holding my hand , then she continued ,"Habibti we don't know what Allah has planned for you both but its my dua that you always be together and you are my daughter from now, so I am your mother , if Zain does something you can always complain to me ,I will take his class. " she said strictly and started laughing and I joined her, then she took me to Zain's room I mean our room from now, it was so beautiful everything in purple and white it was so simple yet elegant ,I thought Mahira's room was best room of this house as she told me but now I think I should change my opinion.

I was standing at the entrance when someone said ,"Like what you see? " I turned around to find Zain standing there and I walk past him and was searching his mom, because came with her.

"Woah .. Whom are you searching I am here ?" Zain questioned ,to which I replied "Your mumma , she was here with me , from where did you come? " he raised his brows and smirked and Ya Allah I would have fainted if I wouldn't have looked somewhere else ,"Mom went long back and I came when you were busy admiring my beautiful room and by the way its my room I can come anytime  I want." He said with crossed hand and I was feeling guilty from my highly stupid behaviour , he came toward me and put his both the hand on my shoulder carelessly , I looked into his eyes with horrified expression , he smirked and asked ,"Are you afraid ?? " He then took off his hand and turned around his back facing towards me ,and said in husky and dangerous tone ,"You should be because it is a revenge." And he started laughing an evil laugh, my eyes were watery ,I was so afraid now  I never thought he would do such  thing to take revenge ,but revenge for what ,Ya Allah save me ,he was so good just hours back and now. I started praying in mind to give him hidayah ,when he turned towards me his expressions dangerous ,but softened as he closely noticed my face, he came towards me and he was frightened ,at least it was what I could interpret by his expressions. He held my face in his hands  and wiped my my tears I was afraid still , "I was joking  I thought you were sad so ,I am sorry, I a! Really very sorry I always make you cry , I always hurt you please forgive me." He said softly and I could easily say he was guilty. To lighten up the heavy environment I said actually lied I laughed forcefully ,"don't be so sad even I was acting ." he looked into my eyes and raised his eyebrows questioning "really?" And I nodded ,and started admiring ground because I can't look at him he is looking so handsome
MashaAllah .

I went and sat on the bed and spoke ,"I am so tired ."

"Me too " came his reply.

I changed my heavy dress into casual kurta and salwar when I came back Zain was lying on the bed already he changed to his casuals , I have never seen him like this never even imagined I just saw and imagined him in classy formals, for the first time I saw him in casuals and the conclusion is he looks better in formals. I stood there as we be to share bed but how. Eww .. Was the word in my mind I have to sure bed with a guy? I stood there confused he was busy in his mobile , he saw me and sat up straight , " sorry I did not see you coming . " he smiled and  I smiled back awkwardly ,"let's sleep its too late" he said still engrossed in his mobile now I am jealous of that mobile. He then realised what he said and looked up at  me I was still standing there ,I smiled awkwardly and went and sat on the bed , "so we have to share the bed ?"he said stammering a bit and we both looked at each other and then in opposite direction .

Ya Allah it was so difficult only we know how did we managed to sleep , it was so awkward and there was an awkward silence till he spoke 'Layla saidah ' to which I replied and smiles inwardly praying to Allah to give me strength to manage my married life.

*******

Assalamualaikum.
How was this chapter , please give your views , jazakallahu khair for reading and support.